~Chapter 1: The Talk~

~Chapter 1: The Talk~

A Chapter by Harmony Babin

 "I opened my eyes to leaves swaying down towards me. The air was so damp, my bangs stuck to my forhead. Then, the leaves settled down and I could see the sky. I saw the bright full moon beaming, and billion of stars in the sky. I had sat up and looked around. It appeared I was in an open clearing in the woods somewhere. It was a little dark outside. I had stood up and felt a little woozy, I remember. Then, I heard footsteps, just like always. Then, I look around and finally see him."

 "What did he look like?"

 "My vision started getting blurry, but I think he was wearing torn blue jeans and a leather black jacket. He had dark hair, but bright eyes. His eyes shone like the moon, but I think his eyes were like emerald green."

 "Alright, and what happened next?"

 "Well, once again, I tried to walk to him, but it seemed every step I took, the distance would get longer. My mind started to spin and I fell to my knees. Then he spoke to me for the first time."
 "What did he say?"

 "He said 'Sarafina, my love, don't stress' then he was automatically by my side and he whispered in my ear 'Don't worry, its only temporary' and I heard myself say 'But I can't wait, I want to be normal like the rest' and he said 'Just be patient. One day, you'll be able to look through your true eyes'. Then I woke up in a sweat." I said to him. He nodded in acknowledgment and started writing down on his notepad. Mr. Clementine is a dream-solver, I guess you can say. People who had wondered about their dreams, like me, come to him and talk. Though, apparently my dream is different from others. Supposedly, it has a big meaning to it. I've been having the same dream over and over for almost 2 months now. I am determined to know why and what it all means. Mr. Clementine cleared his throat and looked up at me.

 "Well, I can't say what it means still. Though, I do think that it means something powerful. Like, something within you that needs to come out? Something you've kept in for a long time now." He studied her with his hershey brown eyes.

 "I don't think I'm keeping anything within. At least, not that I know of. My life is pretty much good." I said blinking my bright blue eyes at him.

 "Well, I don't think this all comes to your lifestyle and well being." He grunted and shifted in his office chair behind his large desk. I shifted nervously in my chair and tried to think of something to say. I really don't know what he's trying to get to here.

 "Well, don't worry, I'll do some research and get back to you tomorrow. Sounds good?" He said smiling.

 I stuttered, "Y-yeah, sure. Sounds great. Thank you Mr. Clementine." I stood and shook his hand across the desk.

 "Anytime, Sarafina." He smiled and squuezed her hand for a moment. I smiled awkwardly and walked out his office. Sometimes I wonder what's up with that guy. He is always giving me that concentrated stare and when he shakes my hand he always has a hard grip. I flexed my fingers as I stepped out the building and into the cool damp air. There was still some fog from early this morning. I looked down at my wrist watch and read outloud 8:47 a.m. I sighed and started walking down the sidewalk. My house was only about 10 minutes away, so I decided walking would be good instead of wasting gas on my black ford truck. On the way walking, I tug my black coat around me tight. White puffs of air come out my mouth as I breathed in and out the cold air. I should have worn my hair down I thought to myself. I reached up and pulled my pony tail down and my long black hair fell perfectly in place. I finally made it to my apartment and fished for my keys in my coat pocket. The apartment is a temporary home till I can get an actual house. At least it isn't a piece of crap apartment. My apartment had one large bedroom with a king sized bed and a nice tall burgendy dressser, a large bathroom, a kitchen, and a livingroom. I found my keys and unlocked my door and walked in quickly to escape the cold air outside. I closed the door and slipped my coat off and hung it up on the coat rack. I turned to look at the living room and gasped.



© 2012 Harmony Babin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lolz Love you, too Summer (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


Okay, I'm hooked. You got me into it. Love you Harmony. (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2012


Author

Harmony Babin
Harmony Babin

LA



About
Heyy, my name is Harmony Babin, but people call me Wolfie because it is my nickname, and I am currently 16 years old (January 28, '97). Writing is one of my many hobbies. I also love to draw, sing, .. more..

Writing