~Chapter 7: Answers~

~Chapter 7: Answers~

A Chapter by Harmony Babin

 I wake up this morning to the smell of bacon. I slowly sit up in bed and yawn and stretch. I drop my arms down from stretching and look over to my side and see Daniel missing. I slide out of bed as I hear pans start to clink from the kitchen. I slip on a white robe and walk down the hallway to the kitchen.

 "Daniel?" I say as I enter the kitchen and see him cooking. He turns and smiles at me.

 "Morning, sleeping beauty."

 "Morning." I smile as I sit at the table watching him cook.

 "Slept well?" He asked while cooking bacon.

 "Yeah, I did." I replied and gasped when I saw the time on the microwave. "9:40?! I'm going to be late for Mr. Clementine!" I jump out my seat, but just as I did Daniel put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me gently back in my chair.

 "Mr. Clementine called this morning and said he wouldn't be in the office. I had to tell him I was your brother so that he wouldn't blow his lid if he knew it was really me. He would have probably came over and tried to pick a fight with me." Daniel explained. I mouthed the word "Oh" and smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed me, then returned back to cooking.

 "I didn't know you could cook."

 "I know a couple of things about cooking. I can cook, bacon, eggs, hamburgers, hotdogs-"

 I cut him off, "Those are easy things to cook, Daniel." I smirked at him as he looked at me from the corner of his eye and nodded his head smiling.

 "Well, my bad. I can also cook chilli, gumbo, bar-b-q-"

 I cut him off again, "Alright, show off." We laughed and he put the bacon in a plate and brought it to the table.

 "I cooked us some bacon for the morning. I thought it'd be good." He explained. I nodded and we started to eat the bacon from the plate. I looked up at him eating and I noticed his K9s were a little big than the average human. Not that  I pay attention to people's teeth, but still. They were very pointy, also. Then, flashbacks of all my dreams and events hit me all at once. 

 

"Does looking at the full moon make you want to howl?" I asked Daniel and he smiled. He nodded and looked up at the moon and started to howl. I looked at him like he was crazy, but suddenly had the urge to join in. So, I did...

 

 "Well, I can't say what it means still. Though, I do think that it means something powerful. Like, something within you that needs to come out? Something you've kept in for a long time now." He studied her with his hershey brown eyes...

 

 "He said 'Sarafina, my love, don't stress' then he was automatically by my side and he whispered in my ear 'Don't worry, its only temporary' and I heard myself say 'But I can't wait, I want to be normal like the rest' and he said 'Just be patient. One day, you'll be able to look through your true eyes'..." I told Mr. Clementine...

 

I closed my eyes and had a sudden vision of  leaves falling down on me and the water being dirty with dirt...

 

I stare at the water and slowly, I start to see a full moon reflection form in the water...

 

 My mouth drops open and think to myself, Did he just read my mind?

 "Yes, I did." he said in a serious tone...

 

 "...Mr. Clementine said last night was a dream." I confronted him.

 "What? No, your not dreaming and last night was not a dream. You can't believe Mr. Clementine. He is a bad guy."

 "What you mean a bad guy? He's been helping me with my dreams. Speaking of dreams, I've seen you in them!" I exclaimed, kinda embarrassed after I said it. I felt the warmth of redness rising in my cheeks.

 "Yes, I know you have. That's where I've been visiting you."..

 

  "Have you ever heard the tale of how on full moons werewolves come about?" He asked and looked down at me. I looked down at the ground and nodded. I looked up at him confused.

 "What about it?" I asked.

 "Well, lets say that its true."...

 

 "Put it all together, Sarafina. Please, for me." He whispered inches from my face before crashing his lips into mine...

 

His K9s...

 

 A small gasp escapes from my mouth as I realize everything makes sense now. He looks up at me and confusion spreads across his face. I look at him and one thought crossed my mind...

 

 Werewolf......

 

 

 

                TO BE CONTINUED....



© 2012 Harmony Babin


Author's Note

Harmony Babin
I hope you liked my book ~The Dream~. The next book ~Fight for Life~ will be coming out soon. (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awsome, but I knew you'd do something with wolves!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

HOLY CRIPES! Awesome.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012


Author

Harmony Babin
Harmony Babin

LA



About
Heyy, my name is Harmony Babin, but people call me Wolfie because it is my nickname, and I am currently 16 years old (January 28, '97). Writing is one of my many hobbies. I also love to draw, sing, .. more..

Writing