~Chapter 6: Walk in the Woods (Daniel's POV)~

~Chapter 6: Walk in the Woods (Daniel's POV)~

A Chapter by Harmony Babin

  I started to play with her soft silky hair until she fell asleep.

"I love you, Daniel..."

 I heard her mind and smiled down at her, then kissed her forhead.

 "I love you, too." I whispered in her ear. I closed my eyes and began to see what she was dreaming. I took deep breathes slowly then entered myself into her mind mentally. It was the same dream, as always.

 I stood at a distance in the woods next to a tree. I look around and see her, laying on the ground on her back, in a long white dress that shone like the moon. Her black hair neatly layed spread on the ground and snaked along her chest. Her pale skin glowed under the moonlight. Leaves fell from trees and circled around her. Then, her eyes opened. Her bright blue eyes glowed almost neon. A small gasp escaped from my mouth. God, she is so beautiful. Her eyes are like the most beautiful gem on earth that I have ever seen. Her hair shines like a black sea. Her skin remindes me of a vanilla color. I noted to myself. She sat up and looked around. Confusion spread across her face as usual. She stands up and looks around, and then sees me. I smile and start walking towards her.

 "Daniel?" Her soft voice echoed into my ears. I smile and nod to her. I finally make my way to her and I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her with as much love as I could possibly give out. Her body tensed but relaxed. I felt her hands trace up my arms and run her fingers through my hair and kissed back with her soft delicate lips. Oh, her lips.. I thought to myself. Her lips taste of sweet honey everytime, never failing. I pull away from the sweet kiss and look into her eyes.

 "Gosh, his eyes are like emerald green. Just like the gem." I heard her thinking. I smiled, touched.

 "Care to walk with me through the woods?" I asked gentleman-like. Her cheeks blushed a soft pink as she smiled.

 "Yes, I would." Her soft voice travled to me. I unwrapped my arms from her and held my arm out for her to loop hers in. She looped her arm in mine and we started walking on a trail through the woods. "Where are we going?" she asked looking up at me.

 "Nowhere special. I wanted to talk to you about something." I answered her still looking ahead as we walked.

 "About what?"

 "Only something that I've been longing to tell you. Something I can only tell you in your dream." Her mouth dropped open a little.

 "Well, what is it about?" she asked.

 "It's about what I am."

 "Ohh." she said and smiled and blushed again.

 "You see that up there; you see the full moon?" I pointed to the full moon above us. She looked up at the moon, then back to me, and noded. "Well, that full moon means something."

 "What does it mean?"

 "Well, for people like me, it means something."

 "What is it? Tell me." she begged.

 "Have you ever heard the tale of how on full moons werewolves come about?" I asked and looked down at her. She looked down at the ground and nodded. She looked up at me confused.

 "What about it?" she asked.

 "Well, lets say that its true."

 "Okay... Where are you going with this?" I made us stop walking and I turned us to face each other. I bring my face close to hers and gaze into her eyes.

 "I need you to figure that out. I can't tell you straight out."

 "Why not?" She said frustrated.

 "Put it all together, Sarafina. Please, for me." I crashed my lips into hers and let them melt between her lips.

 Please... Please, remember this dream. Please, figure it out... I love you, Sarafina. I thought before I slipped myself out of her arms, away from her lips, and out of her dream.

 I open my eyes and see her sleeping in my arms. She looked peaceful when she slept. I sigh and kiss her forhead before laying my head back and falling asleep.



© 2012 Harmony Babin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

SO< HE"S TOTALLY A WEREWOLF! I love it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 4, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012


Author

Harmony Babin
Harmony Babin

LA



About
Heyy, my name is Harmony Babin, but people call me Wolfie because it is my nickname, and I am currently 16 years old (January 28, '97). Writing is one of my many hobbies. I also love to draw, sing, .. more..

Writing