~Chapter 5: Mysteries~

~Chapter 5: Mysteries~

A Chapter by Harmony Babin

 Daniel had driven me to my apartment after we ate dinner. He walked me to my door and I turn to him.

 "Thank you so much for tonight. How will I ever repay you?" I say sincerely.

 "It was no problem. There is one way you can repay me." He said getting closer to me.

 I look up at him and say "Tell me what it is, and it'll be done or yours." Daniel smiles and wraps his arms around me tight and brings me close and kisses my neck softly.

 "I want you to be mine." He whispers in my ear. Goose bumps travel all over my body as his warm breath spreads along my neck.

 "I'll be yours." I hear myself say without even thinking about it. Daniel pulls away a little just to look at me and he smiles. I smile back and he leans down then kisses me tenderly.

 "Why don't we go inside?" I suggest as I grab my keys out my pocket. He nods and smiles. I turn away from him and unlock the door and walks inside. I let him in then close the door and locks it. Daniel helps takes my coat off and hang it.

 "So, is there anything else I need to know?" I ask.

 "What do you mean?" He askes.

 "You know, like about what you are, why is Mr. Clementine a bad guy. Possibly the deal about my dreams?" I hint in. He sighs and sits down on the couch and I go over and sit beside him.

 "There are a lot of things I wish I can tell you."

 "Why can't you?"
 "There are rules."

 "What rules?"

 "Rules that me and Mr. Clementine have to abide."

 "Is it just you two?"

 "No, there are a few others. Mr. Clementine lied to you in the office because he doesn't want me around you or you to get involved with me."

 "Why not?" I asked curiously. Honestly, who wouldn't want to get involved with Daniel?

 "Because he wants you to himself. That's why he has been helping you, showing signs of affection, and so forth, but I won't let him have you."

 "Let me get this straight. Mr. Clementine likes me?" I asked slightly smiling.

 "Yes." Daniel replied. I started to laugh. "What are you laughing at?" Daniel asked a little puzzled.

 "Nothing, sorry," I say slowly stopping laughing, "It's just weird, I guess."

 "Yeah, it all is." Daniel sighs frustrated. His face slightly twisting into a sour look.

 "What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

 "It's just that I should be able to tell you everything so that your prepared."

 "Then tell me! No one will know you did."

 "It's not like that. The people who watch over us know everything."

 "That's phsycally impossible." I insist.

 "Just like me reading your mind?" I stayed silent. It was true. "Look, just trust me, okay? I know we recently just met in person, but you have to please trust me."

 "I trust. Of course I do."

 "Thank you." He says smiling at me.

 "Why is it that I am so easily attracted to you?" I asked without even thinking. I blush in embarrassment.

 "Do you believe in soulmates?" He asked.

 "Um, I guess I do. Everyone has a soulmate, or as people call it: 'The One'."

 "Would you believe me if I said me and you were soulmates?" He asked a little worried. I gazed into his eyes to make sure he isn't messing with my head.

 "I think I would believe you, but it'd take time to make sure your right. I'd need proof."

 "Don't you have all the proof right now?" He says while reaching and softly stroking the side of my face with the back of his slightly tanned warm hand. A small gasp escapes from my mouth and I smile.

 "Well, I need more proof."

 "Well, I can't give you your proof right now." He said taking his hand back.

 "And why not?" I asked. He takes a deep breath and ignores my question as he starts to stand up from the couch.

 "No!" I grab his arm and pull him down to the couch and he chuckles at me as, once again, I am shocked by my reaction and let him go.

 "You know, I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying with you for now on."

 "As much as I love that, and don't have a problem with it, may I ask why?" I question him tilting my head slightly to the side.

 "Well, your not exactly 'safe'." He says looking down at his shoes.

 "Not safe? What do you mean not safe?" I said my voice getting a little loud.

 "Mr. Clementine wants you in many ways."

 "In what ways?" I said holding myself back from making a joke out of what he said.

 "He thinks your very powerful and thinks he can use you for something."

 "Oh. My. God! I am not powerful for the last time! Why does everybody say that?" I errupted annoyed.

 "Do you ever pay attention to the signs in your dreams? Full moons? Woods?" Daniel concluded.

 "I do pay attention I just.. I don't know." I said my voice turning very low. He looks over at me and sighs sadly.

 "Just think about it all, alright? I really need you to figure it out soon before its, too late." I look over at him and his expression was sorrow and frustration.

 "Daniel, what's happening to me?"

 "I can't tell you. I'm sorry." He said lowering his head down. I frown and stand up slowly from the couch.

 "I think I need to get some rest now." I whispered and walk to my room. I hear him following me and let him into my room, then close the door. He walks to my bed and lays down on his back, staring up at the ceiling. I walk to my dresser and start to undress. I strip down to my under garments and was about to walk to my bed when I stopped myself. I probably shouldn't sleep like this since I have guest over I thought to myself.

 "Sleep however you want. Just as long as your comfortable." Daniel said still looking up at the ceiling. I nod and had a war in my mind about if I should or shouldn't. I soon gave up and decided to sleep in my under garments. I walked to the bed and layed down next to him. He put his arm around me and I layed my head on his chest and rested my arm across his stomach. I fell asleep quickly when he started to run his fingers through my hair. One thought ran through my head before I fell asleep.

I love you, Daniel...



© 2012 Harmony Babin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AW! So cute.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 3, 2012
Last Updated on June 4, 2012


Author

Harmony Babin
Harmony Babin

LA



About
Heyy, my name is Harmony Babin, but people call me Wolfie because it is my nickname, and I am currently 16 years old (January 28, '97). Writing is one of my many hobbies. I also love to draw, sing, .. more..

Writing