~Chapter 2: The Visitor~

~Chapter 2: The Visitor~

A Chapter by Harmony Babin

 I gasped and pressed my back against the door. A dark outlined figure sat on my couch. The room was dark. I reached for the lightswitch to my right and clicked it on. Confusion spreaded across my face. No one was on the couch. I sighed in relief sorta, then walked to the kitchen bar and sat down on the stool. Now I'm seeing things? Am I just going crazy? I thought to myself. I rested my forhead in my hands for a while.

 /^^/^

 I woke up with my face against the cool bar counter. I pealed my face away from the counter and looked around squinting. I just realized the lights had been turned off. Who the hell turned them off? I swore I had turned them on and that's it. I stood up from the stool and wobbled a little then got my balance back. I looked at the microwave and the time said 9:00 p.m.

 "Oh my god, I slept for 13 hours?!" I remarked with my eyes wide open now, "Now, I won't sleep tonight." I looked around again and couldn't decide what to do next. I started walking blindely in the dark to my room. I felt my door and opened it then closed it close behind me, then swtiched the lightswitch on. I walked to my dresser and slipped my socks and shoes off and took my black tee and blue jeans off. I crawled into my bed and layed on my stomach staring at the clock on my nightstand. 9:20 p.m. I sighed and rolled to my back. I stared up at the ceiling. Then, giving up, I sighed and crawled out of bed and walked to the bathroom to start a warm bath. I turned the hot water on and steam smothered my face and damped it. I added cold water and made the water warm. I slipped the rest of my under garments off and sat down in the tub then slid down to lay in it. Goose bumps spreaded along my skin and I could feel my pores opening and welcoming the warmth of the water. I closed my eyes and had a sudden vision of  leaves falling down on me and the water being dirty with dirt. My eyes shot open and I gasped. I sat up and cupped a handful of warm water in my hands and splashed my face. What's going on? I think to myself. I stare at the water and slowly, I start to see a full moon reflection form in the water. My head shot up and looked, but saw nothing there. No moon. I looked back at the water and it was gone. I splashed the water and still nothing.

 "What's happening to me? What's going on?" I whimpered and crawled out the tub and wrapped myself tightly in a robe. I let the water drain and walk into my room. I realize the lights are turned out. I don't remember turning them out. I walk to the vanity and turn the lamp on and dimmed light spills around me and the vanity. I look at myself in the vanity mirror. 

 "Ugh, am I going crazy?" I say to myself. I look away but quickly look back. Something caught my eye. I look in the mirror but can't quite figure out what it is. I scoot closer to the mirror and look closer. My mouth drops open as I see a dark outlined figure in my bed. I slowly turn around in the chair and look at my bed. The figure it still there. It appears its laying down but resting up on its elbows.

 "Hello? Who are you?" I say to the figure; my voice being a little shaky. I clear my throat to keep a strong voice.

 "You know me. You've seen me before." The figure replied in a husky man voice.

 "Tell me your name." I demand the figure.

 "You don't need to know that right now." The figure says, then appears to be getting out of bed and walking towards me. I stand up and back up to the wall as the figure closes in on me. He stands inches from me. He is about a head taller than me, and I'm only about 4'11. I could feel the heat from him and then I get goose bumps all over.

 "What do you want from me?" I ask the figure. Even though I don't know who this person is, I feel comforted for some odd reason.

 "I don't want anything from you. I need something." The figure says. He breathed on me as he spoke, and goose bumps spreaded along my neck and back.

 "What do you need?" I ask, almost scared.

 "I need you, but I can't have you yet." He replied. Oh my god, tell me it isn't some geek from school that's been trying to get with me and has now followed me home and broke in! I thought to myself. He suddenly chuckles.

 "No, I'm not even close to that." My mouth drops open and think to myself Did he just read my mind?

 "Yes, I did." he said in a serious tone.

 "What are you?" I ask nearly as a whisper. He leans down to me and brings his face to the side of mine.

 He whispers in my ear, "You'll find out soon. One day, you'll see through your true eyes." He then kisses my neck and I flinch. He brings his hand to the other side of my face and kisses again.

 "What does that mean? What are you going to do to me?" I ask in a shaky whisper.

 "I'm not going to do anything you don't want. One day, you'll have all the answers to your questions." he says pulling away from me. To my surprise I reach out and grab his arm and pull him back. My mouth drops open in shock and I let go quickly.

 I stutter "I..I'm sorry. I don't-"

 He interupts me and presses his lips to mine. I flinch, but that only made him wrap one arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I let my lips melt into his. What am I doing? I don't even know who this is! My mind repeated, but I didn't stop. I felt his body pressed against mine and felt his body heat overwhelm me. My hands wandered his body. He had muscles, but the right amount. Not too much, and not too little. He was only wearing a leather jacket and pants. Next thing I know, I'm being layed down in my bed. He hovered over me and leaned down and kissed me with his warm lips. He started to run his fingers through my hair and I ran mine through his. He appeared to have kinda long shaggy hair. His tongue traced along my bottom lip and I welcomed his tongue in my mouth. He kissed me with so much effort.

 "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, I can't" He whispers in my ear and I groan.

 "No, you can. You can." but he was already gone. I sit up in my bed and look around and saw my window open and the freezing cold air washing in my room. I run to the window and look out, but he was no where to be seen. I pulled myself in the room and shut the window closed and fell into the stool by the vanity. I look down at my feet and then everything came to me at once and I realized who he was.

 He was the one in my dreams.



© 2012 Harmony Babin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

XD Lmfao Ikr. I'm bout to work on chapter 4

Posted 11 Years Ago


HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS! I knew it was the guy from her dreams. He sounds HOT! I want more.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 2, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2012


Author

Harmony Babin
Harmony Babin

LA



About
Heyy, my name is Harmony Babin, but people call me Wolfie because it is my nickname, and I am currently 16 years old (January 28, '97). Writing is one of my many hobbies. I also love to draw, sing, .. more..

Writing