Bound By Blood Chapter Twenty Two

Bound By Blood Chapter Twenty Two

A Chapter by
"

The Final Chapter

"
Chapter Twenty Two
 
“I swear to all that is holy if you don’t let me out of this bed, I will bloody kill someone!” Damien growled, pulling at the chains that held him to the bed.
“If you would behave for once, we would’ve let you out earlier,” Lauren replied, placing a kiss to his lips. Damien moaned and leaned forward for more. Lauren pulled back with a giggle.
“No physical work, doctor’s orders,” Lauren laughed, kissing him again.
“To hell with those bloody doctors, I want to kiss my fiancée!” Damien smiled, kissing her with more force.
“Ahem, but dinner’s ready, and Damien can leave his bed,” Caitlin said from the doorway of Lauren's room.
“So much for my fun,” Lauren sighed, sitting up from the bed and unhooking the chains that held Damien in place. He laughed at her words and slipped off the chains and sat up in the bed, swinging his legs over the side. Damien slipped his arm over her shoulders and she snaked her arms around his waist. They walked out of the room and down the stairs, to the left, through a doorway and into the kitchen. Caitlin smiled at the two and turned back to the stove, preparing bowls of soup. Roxanne and Roarke sat at the table, eating their soup and talking in low voices to one another.
“Ah, so the patient is finally released from the psychiatric ward,” Roarke laughed, pointing his spoon at Damien.
“Oh ha, ha, funny, and this coming from the wolf cub,” Damien retorted sitting down at his chair.
“Watch it,” Roarke growled, dropping his spoon into his bowl.
“Both of you behave or I’ll put you into beds with chains,” Lauren growled too, eyeing both of them.
“I could live with that, as long as you’re with me,” Damien smiled, nudging Lauren with his elbow. Lauren buried her head in her hands. Roxanne looked at Roarke with a glare.
“Don’t even think about it,” she snarled, staring at the humorous glint in his eyes.
“Aw, come on, it could be fun!”
“See what you started!” Roxanne snapped at Lauren, who was laughing quietly beside Damien.
“Sorry, love, it was unintentional,” Lauren smiled, resting her head on Damien’s shoulders. Roxanne bared her fangs at Lauren and went back to eating her soup.
“How do you guys do it?” Caitlin asked, taking a seat at the table staring at the two couples.
“Do what?”
“Stay in a pack, like I’ve heard about them from Lara, but I’ve never seen a pack like this,” Caitlin answered, slipping the spoon into her mouth. Lauren looked around smiling a toothy grin before answering.
“We’re not a pack; we’re a family, bound by blood.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


© 2008


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing. You did such a good job on this. The flow is good, everything about it is awesome. On to the publishers I say! Masterpiece worthy! c:

Posted 15 Years Ago


Bravo! That was an excellent story - well done and full of adventure and love amongst the vampire clan. Well done!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2008


Author


Writing
Chapter One & Two Chapter One & Two

A Chapter by


Fate's Design Fate's Design

A Book by