My Gummy Bear

My Gummy Bear

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Drew and Candy go out together. Will it be as sweet as sugar? Or as sour as a sour patch kid?

"

That next morning it was beautiful and peaceful. The golden sun poured through Candy’s window like cold lemonade into a crystal glass. Candy got up and dressed when there was a knock on the door. Opening the door there stood Drew.

He was smartly dressed in a pink and red tuxedo with a rose just under the shoulder, Red and as pure as blood.

As for Candy she was in a long marshmallow pink gown with puffed sleeves.

“Hey, do you want to go the rose gardens with me while their still quiet?” he cringed

“I’d be delighted!” Candy replied.

Hand in hand they strolled down the street until they reached the local rose gardens. The sight was just breath taking. There was a crystal fountain with water as blue as an aquamarine trickled quietly like a stream. Rose bushes where in the background varying from pearl pink to snow white. They sat down in front of the fountain and Drew pulled out something from behind his back. A bag of gummy bears!

“You... Brought Gummy Bears?” Candy asked

“Yeah...” Drew replied

“Oh, Drew! You shouldn’t have!”

“But I did”

He drew out an orange gummy bear and popped it into her mouth. His hand touched her hand. He squeezed on it very gently.

“You’re my gummy bear...” he smiled

She just giggled and blushed at him.

“I love you...”

“I love you too”

They kissed as the rays of the sun rising filled the gardens as the romance curled around them like vines. Hand in hand they walked back and saw each other off.

“There is defiantly something for us...” Drew sighed as Candy walked off into the distance, smiling and waving.



© 2011 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
Constructive criticism only!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Just like the previous chapter, this one was very sweet and surreal. I love how you describe things-- don't ever change that! I find that it makes your writing style very unique, and I can picture the world you are conjuring up very clearly. My favorite line was:
"The golden sun poured through Candy’s window like cold lemonade into a crystal glass."
And also:
"He was smartly dressed in a pink and red tuxedo with a rose just under the shoulder, Red and as pure as blood.

As for Candy she was in a long marshmallow pink gown with puffed sleeves."

I love the descriptions.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i love how they are already gf/bf but i think its a little fast paced..maybe you should slow it down?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh this is cute. I love the descriptions. Nice touch with the sunshine pouring lemondade into a glass. I love how he popped a orange gummy bear into his mouth. Very enjoyable read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like gummi bears. ^^ Anyone who brings me them is a friend for life. ^^* I love this chapter. It is short and flows so flawlessly.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Just like the previous chapter, this one was very sweet and surreal. I love how you describe things-- don't ever change that! I find that it makes your writing style very unique, and I can picture the world you are conjuring up very clearly. My favorite line was:
"The golden sun poured through Candy’s window like cold lemonade into a crystal glass."
And also:
"He was smartly dressed in a pink and red tuxedo with a rose just under the shoulder, Red and as pure as blood.

As for Candy she was in a long marshmallow pink gown with puffed sleeves."

I love the descriptions.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Awww very sweet a few minor grammar problems.
“Hey, do you want to go the rose gardens with me while their still quiet?” he cringed(.)

“You... Brought Gummy Bears?” Candy asked(.)
“Yeah...” Drew replied(.)
I think you should add more details from the first one so that it leads into this scene, since Drew already knew where Candy lived or her Candy and him when their together adding feelings or details of where ever they are add more details to show where things are going.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice grow of love.............

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice discription i love it

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow this is incredible sis it is beautiful and romantic

Posted 12 Years Ago


This one was sweet but seemed a bit choppy.I think you could put more detail in it but not to much that it seems to drag on.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2443 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on September 8, 2011
Tags: orange gummy bear sweet candy te


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Goodbye... Goodbye...

A Poem by Magdelena