Snickers

Snickers

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Candy comes to visit Drew again. But what is his reaction? Read on...

"

Drew’s heart was still snapped like a lifeless, flimsy twig you’d find on the forest floor. He felt life was not worth living for without Candy... She was what made life worth living for. She WAS his life... His days were being lived in sorrow... Until that fateful evening, when there was a knock on his door. You could not see the setting sun... It was blocked by grey and angry clouds... The beautiful rays stopped in their tracks, the same way that Drew’s heart felt... Blocked by the clouds of sorrow... He opened the door and was in for a big surprise...

Standing there was Candy and she giggled sweetly at him. Drew decided not to say anything... He couldn’t. Even though there was a tiny heart of love beating for her, there was no forgiveness. He was angry at her... There was no way he would have the ability to forgive. Candy rushed in as if it where her own house and began bouncing on the sofa.

“Candy, will you get down from there?” Drew wanted to snap. But he couldn’t. The grief and anger was too large to say anything to her... She through a snickers bar at him and opened her own one up. Drew stared at the wrapper. It was shiny, and tempting to open. But he couldn’t... He couldn’t forgive her so why eat something from her? But that little heart was still beating for her. And it always would. No matter how far apart they were. Candy turned on the TV and began jiggling with excitement.

“Ooh! This is my favourite show!” she beamed

Drew turned away and just fiddled with the wrapper on the Snickers bar.

“Aren’t you going to eat that?” Candy asked

Drew shook his head in sorrow.

“Oh...” she sighed

Candy left and waved cheerfully as she closed the door behind her.

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT TOO DO! I LOVE HER BUT SHE OBIUSLY LOVES THAT OTHER BOY!” Drew could hear yelling out in his head. A tear rolled down his check. Carefully, he placed the snickers bar in his fridge and went to cry himself to sleep...



© 2011 DaydreamingAngel~


Author's Note

DaydreamingAngel~
If you criticize, it must be constructive criticism. Many thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Yeah! Stay strong Drew! Anwayway a few spelling mistakes this time and missing periods but minor ones:
She (threw) a snickers bar at him and opened her own one up. Drew stared at the wrapper.

“Ooh! This is my favourite show!” she beamed(.)

“Oh...” she sighed(.)

“I DON’T KNOW WHAT TOO DO! I LOVE HER BUT SHE (OBVIOUSLY) LOVES THAT OTHER BOY!”




Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
1 Review
Added on August 28, 2011
Last Updated on September 8, 2011
Tags: snickers bar sad show cheerful D


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing