Would You Like A Kiss?

Would You Like A Kiss?

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

Drew goes to a party and the result? Read on to find out

"

Drew felt his life couldn’t get any worse than this. Greif, sorrow and loneliness seemed to follow him everywhere, much like a shadow.  That next morning started normally with his cup of tea. He stood in the kitchen preparing it when he saw written on the tea bag box “Tea is sweeter when shared by two”

“Yeah... I know right. If only I was still in that two...” he sighed. Reassuringly he wiped his eyes before the tears came.

“One day... One day we’ll be together again” a voice in his head echoed.

Carefully he carried his tea into the living room and sipped it gently while still in his fluffy snow white dressing gown. Then he heard the sound of the post. Slowly, he walked to the door and he saw a sparkly golden envelope. With care, he picked up and carried it over to where he was drinking his tea. The envelope felt silky as he went to open it.

“What’s this?” he said as he stared at the card inside.

The glittery writing inside read “You’ve been invited to Lola Phillips’s disco party!”

“Never heard of her but it does sound like fun...” Drew told himself. Hours later he arrived at the party in a jazzy blue suit. As soon as he opened the door to the night club and a hot looking girl walked up to him.  Her platinum blonde hair was in curls and went to her hips. And her lips... were as red as roses and flames rolled together But Drew wasn’t going to fool for her looks that easily.

“You’re Drew, aren’t you?” she said in her sexy voice

“Yes, that’s me” Drew replied

“It’s a pleasure...” she giggled. Before he knew what was happening she was holding his hand. She lead him inside and their where rainbow lights and chatting, dancing and dining people everywhere! Drew tried to remove his hand from her hand but she only squeezed tighter. It was like she was putting chains on him. There was no escaping her now.

 Once they reached the buffet table she was flirting with him, and popping Hershey’s ice cream kisses in his mouth, giggling at him and twirling her hair, and ruffling his. It was obvious. She loved him, and was flirting with him, trying to control him like a puppet on a string in attempt to make him her own.  It even seemed that she was trying to wrap him around her dainty little finger, possessing him to be her love machine. But Drew wasn’t falling for it. He knew who he loved and nothing was going to change that. No matter if she was better looking or anything. Candy would be the only one for him.

“Would you like a kiss?” she asked, holding another Hershey’s ice cream kiss in her hand.

“Actually I kind of love someone else...” Drew nervously said, biting his nails.

Lola completely ignored him. She put it in his mouth and kissed him on the nose.

“Weren’t you listening to me? I said I love someone else!” Drew yelled and he pushed her away and her hair got stuck in the toffees!

“Look what you did to my hair!” Lola wailed

Drew stormed out of the nightclub and slammed the door leaving Lola with a pained expression on her face.

“I’m moving away to somewhere where I can have a happier life!” Drew grumbled to himself and went to pack his bags. When he reached the airport, he paid for his ticket and began boarding the plane. But then he got a surprise...



© 2011 DaydreamingAngel~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
Gah! What happens next? Anyway here's my review great story, but I want to know what happens next.
(Grief), sorrow and loneliness seemed to follow him everywhere, much like a shadow.

Reassuringly(,) he wiped his eyes before the tears came.

“You’re Drew, aren’t you?” she said in her sexy voice

“Yes, that’s me” Drew replied(.)

“Look what you did to my hair!” Lola wailed(.)



Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
1 Review
Added on August 29, 2011
Last Updated on September 8, 2011
Tags: kiss reject ice cream hershey's


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing