Searching For Mr. Goodbar

Searching For Mr. Goodbar

A Chapter by DaydreamingAngel~
"

The truth is revealed about the mysterious boy in the park...

"

Candy was running up to the plane with something shiny in her hands! But running beside her was that boy... The boy who had made his life crumble like a cookie.

“Hi Drew!” Candy yelled.

Drew walked down off the plane steps and up to them. But around that beating heart he had had for her was anger. Vines of anger trying to coil around the heart and destroy it. He had been fizzing up like a shaken up cola can, ready to burst on an unwary victim who opened it.

“It’s too late to apologize now! You love HIM! Why don’t you just go away? I’ll find someone else to love!

“Whoa, Whoa Whoa! You’ve got it all wrong! The other boy exclaimed

“Like Heck I have!” Drew replied with a yell

“Drew, he’s telling the truth” Candy sighed

“Really Now...” Drew replied impatiently+

“It may have looked romantic, but he was cheering me up.” Candy said calmly

“Cheering you up from what exactly?” Drew asked

Candy began to nervously rub the gaps of her fingers together, and then looked up and frowned. Drew heard her gulp.

“I couldn’t come to your dinner because... My parents broke up...”

“Oh Candy...” Drew sighed “Why on earth didn’t you tell me?”

“I was too upset too... I thought it might ruin our relationship! So I told my good friend Daniel.”

“You got the wrong idea you see, Candy and I been good friends since childhood, nothing too personal” Daniel said

“I’m sorry I misunderstood you.” Drew said he shook hands with Daniel and then Daniel walked off.

“What was that you were holding Candy?”

“VIP front seat tickets to see our favourite band, Black Is White!”

That night they set of to see the band and they brought some Mr. Goodbars.

They sang their 20 best songs, but Pride from Hell was their favourite. Here are just some of the songs that they liked.

·        Slick Nightmares

·        Understanding Violence

·        Ghost of the Mind

·        Tricks with a twist of Lemon

 

While listening to the songs they munched their Mr Goodbars and enjoyed their full VIP experience...



© 2011 DaydreamingAngel~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
oooooooooooooh! that explains it i was like say whaaaaaat???
that was a cool ending phew at least she wasn't really cheating that would have caused some problems!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
1 Review
Added on September 10, 2011
Last Updated on September 10, 2011


Author

DaydreamingAngel~
DaydreamingAngel~

United Kingdom



About
I am a kind and polite girl and many others say I have a vivid imagtion and that I am a great writer. I like cute things, writing stories, reading stories, Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, anime, managa, lolita.. more..

Writing