Chapter 10: Here We Go Again.

Chapter 10: Here We Go Again.

A Chapter by Ana:D

Hannah had been back to school for three days and she was not a happy camper. The teachers annoyed her, the work annoyed her, but most of all Lenny annoyed the crap out of her. He was in her second period English and her fourth period history he would not leave her alone.

“You’re a cute girl, I’m a cute guy. Don’t you think we’d make a cute couple?” Lenny asked following her out of the history classroom.

“No, Lenny we would definitely not in a million years be a cute couple.” Hannah walked faster to her locker but this didn’t stop Lenny from stalking her.

“Come on, give me a chance. You’ll never know until you try. Plus, I’m a good kisser.” He said winking at her.

“For the last time, no!” she said slamming her locker shut and walking away.

“Baby, you know you love me!” Lenny called after her.

            Hannah spent the rest of the day trying to avoid Lenny. She had no such luck since he followed her home.

“When will you just give up?” Hannah asked.

“One date, one kiss, and if you still aren’t seduced by the Lenster’s charm, then I’ll give up.” 

“Just kill me now!” she said walking inside.

“Well, I see Lenny’s loving him some Hannah.” Matt smirked.

“Shut your face.” She said pushing him off the kitchen counter.

“Hey, why don’t you give the guy a chance?” Matt asked.

“For one he’s completely repulsive and he’s not my type.” She said biting into some left over pizza.

“Or maybe it’s because there’s someone else?” he raised his eyebrow.

“There’s no one else trust me.” She devoured her slice and washed it down with some apple juice.

“If that’s what you say.” Matt said heading down into the basement.

            Hannah thought about what he said for a second and decided that she still didn’t get what he meant. She finished up some of her and Sonny’s chores because he was a lazy butt. The phone rang a couple times until Hannah decided to answer it.

“Hello?” She said into the speaker. “How did you get my number?” she yelled. “Why did he give it to you?” she was getting angry. “HE WHAT!!” Boiling point. “SONNY!” she screamed.

“Yes, dearest cousin.” He appeared from the basement.

“WHY DID YOU TELL HIM I WOULD GO OUT WITH HIM!!?”

“Well, I saw you two in the drive way and it looked like you two were hitting it off.” He replied.

“WE WERE HITTING IT OFF?”

“Yeah, you were playing hard to get. Isn’t that what you girls do when you like a guy?”

“OH, I’ll SHOW you what girls do when they REALLY HATE a guy too.” She said charging towards him.

            Hannah ended up in a car with Sonny driving her to the place she really didn’t want to go. They pulled into a parking space and Hannah took one long deep breath.

“Have a good time.” Sonny smiled victoriously.

“Yeah, yeah, but if he touches me I’m screaming rape.” She said slowly getting out of the car.

“Hey, baby.” Lenny surprised her from behind.

“Let’s get this over with.”

“Oh, eager for that goodnight kiss aren’t we?” Lenny said holding the door open for her.

            They sat down in a booth and stared at the menu. Hannah really didn’t want to be there but Sonny had forced her to go. Plus, she didn’t want to stay home and listen to the band practice because she was getting tired of it. She was just in a cranky mood.

“So, the beef stew is really good here.” Lenny said trying to make a conversation.

“I’m a vegetarian.” She lied.

“Oh, well they have a really good lobster.” He tried.

“I don’t eat fish.” She lied again.

“Well, I hear the mashed potatoes are good.”

“I don’t eat starch.”

“What do you eat?”

“Sonny.” She growled. Lenny scooted back a little out of fright.

            Once their meals were brought out and Hannah was fed she at least tried to make the best out of the situation she was in. Alright I lied she got worse.

“I need to go to the bathroom.” She said getting out of the booth.

            Instead of heading towards the bathroom she headed for the back exit of the restaurant. She exited and started her long walk across the freeway home.

            She walked into the house quietly to sound of music blaring. They were having practice. She crept up the stairs and opened the door to her room.

“Trevor?” she said as he put down a picture frame of her and her dad.

“Uh, hi. I was just-“

“It’s okay.” She said putting her stuff down.

“Where were you?” he asked.

“On a date. Why?”

“Oh, with who?” he pried.

“Does it matter?” she asked.

“No, I was just wondering. I should get back, I’m supposed to be in the bathroom.” He said leaving. Hannah walked over to the picture and looked at it. She was seven when this was taken. She took it and put it in the nightstand drawer so she wouldn’t have to look at it anymore.

 

            Trevor walked back down to practice. He tripped a little going down the stairs.

“Dude that was a LONG bathroom break.” Chase said when he walked in.

“Oh, I got lost.” He replied grabbing the mic.

“In the bathroom?” Sonny looked at him.

            Once they were done practicing Trevor decided to walk home. Alex wanted to stay for a while so he left him there. The drive home was quiet and boring. When he pulled up to the driveway he noticed a note on his garage. He got out and cautiously took the note down and read it.

Meet me at the park. I’ll be waiting by the swings.

            Trevor looked a little worried but decided he should go. He wasn’t really sure if the note was for him or his brother but he took the liberty of finding out.

            He decided to walk to the park since it was only about two blocks away. When he got there he slowly approached the playground stalling as much as he could. Finally, he made it to the swing set and looked around. There was no one there so he sat on the swing to wait. Maybe they weren’t coming.

            The air became cooler and Trevor waited on the swing for a good ten minutes. Maybe he already missed the person. He stood up to leave but felt a little pat on his shoulder.

“Han- Molly?” he said shocked.

“Hey, I’m glad you came.” She smiled.

“Uh, sure. Want to go for a walk?” he said ushering her in the direction of the sidewalk. “So, why am I here exactly?”

“Well, I just wanted to talk. You know, like we use to.” She replied.

“If that was the case you could have just called.” He laughed.

“I wanted to see you.”

“Molly.” He said.

“I know, I know, I broke up with you but I miss this.” She said looking over at him.

“I missed it too.” He lied.

            They continued their walk around the park. When they reached the end of the trail they ended up where they started.

“So, can I see you later?” she asked him.

“Yeah, how about tomorrow for lunch.”

“Okay, I’ll meet you at the Dinner Diner.” She smiled walking away.

            Trevor’s head was spinning a little too fast. He had no idea what had just happened but he was worried.

            The next morning he woke up and groaned. Today he had to meet Molly for lunch plus he had to go to school. He got out of bed dreadfully and got ready.

            Once he and Alex got to the school on time they went in their separate directions to their classroom. Trevor really wanted this day to be over. Lunch rolled around a little too fast and he found himself walking to his car.

“Trevor!” he turned around to see Hannah running after him. “Where are you going?” she asked when she caught up to him.

“Um, the Dinner Diner.”

“Can I come?” she asked.

“Well, I’m kinda- well, I’m-“ he stumbled.

“Trevor are you okay?” she asked getting worried.

“I’m going on a, you know, date type thing.” He revealed.

“Oh, that’s fine. I just forgot my lunch but that’s okay.” She said.

“I’ll bring you a sandwich or something.” He said uneasy.

“Thanks have a good time.” She said walking away.

            Trevor got into his car and sighed. He started it and drove down to the diner. He parked the car and rested his head on the steering wheel. He decided that he had to go in whether he wanted to or not. So he slowly got out and spotted Molly pulling in.

“Hey.” She said as she got out of the car.

“Yeah, so how was your day?” he asked holding the door open.

“It was okay.” She replied.

“Yeah, mine too.”

            They sat down at a booth and ordered their drinks. There was an uneasy silence and they both stared at their menus.

“Trevor?” Molly said trying to get his attention.

“Hm.” He responded.

“What happened between us?” she asked him.

“I’m not sure; you should be able to answer that.”

“Well, I can’t.” she said.

“We fought a lot.”

“Yeah, and there was someone else.” She said looking down.

“There was?” he asked.

“Yeah, your brother.” She revealed.

“My brother.” He said surprised.

“Yeah.” She looked down.

“You and my brother?” he asked.

“Let’s forget about that.” She said trying to calm him down.

“No, let me get this straight. You and my brother?” he asked again.

“Yes, Trevor I cheated on you with your brother.” She said.

“I have to go.” He replied.

“It was an accident. Sit down.” She pleaded. Trevor walked out and got into his car. He knew there was something going on between them. He just didn’t want to believe that his brother would do something like that.

 

            Hannah never got her sandwich from Trevor because he never returned to school. When it was over she raced to Sonny’s car because he had taken her to school. He had given her the keys because he had to go over to Chase’s. She drove down to the Dinner Diner and quickly raced in.

“I want the biggest sandwich you can possibly make.” She said to the waitress.

“For here or to go?” the waitress asked.

“Here.” She took a seat and waited impatiently for her meal. “Finally.” She mumbled when her sandwich was brought out. She bit into it making a mess of her face. She quickly gobbled it down.

“Do they starve you at home?” the waitress laughed.

“Yes.” She said paying.

            When she got home she walked in and fell asleep on the couch.

 

 



© 2008 Ana:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

Ana:D
Ana:D

Chicago, IL



About
Ana is a girl. She likes thunderstorms,writing,bass,concerts,killing bugs, and sitting in closets. She can't live without MUSIC. She has a new favorite band every week. She gets writerblock A LOT so i.. more..

Writing
Trapt. Trapt.

A Poem by Ana:D