Chapter 12: Honey If You Stay I�ll Be Forgiven.

Chapter 12: Honey If You Stay I�ll Be Forgiven.

A Chapter by Ana:D
"

I feel dizzy.

"

Hannah felt a little bad for leaving and not telling anyone but she was having too much fun to go back. She and Ray were playing Halo 2 in his room.

“Ha, I got that sucker good.” She gloated.

“You think that’s good, watch this.” Ray said.

            They spent the whole day in his room playing video games. Ray offered to go see a movie but she didn’t want someone she knew to see her. It was just too risky.

“Okay, I’m going to go out and rent a movie. Do you want to come or do you want to stay here?” he asked.

“I think I should stay here.” She replied.

“Fine, but if you don’t like the movie I pick out it’s your own fault for not coming with me.”

“Fine, I’ll come. But I have to make sure no one recognizes me.” She said.

“Hm, I have a hockey mask if you want to wear that.” He joked. “Um, I have a purple wig.”

“Fine, I’ll wear it.” She said grabbing it and putting it on. “They’re still going to recognized me.” She sighed.

“Just make sure you tell them I didn’t kidnap you.” He said.

            They got into his car and drove off to the closest Blockbuster. Hannah was really nervous that someone would see her. Plus, she looked like a total idiot with a fake purple wig on her head.

“Hannah, are you going to get out of the car?” Ray laughed.

“Sure.” She said quickly running into the store. Ray followed.

“What do you want to rent?” he asked her.

“A comedy.” She replied. They walked around the store and picked out the ones they wanted to see. Hannah stood in the check out line wishing that the person in front of her would hurry up at the register.

            Ray paid and they exited the store. Hannah sighed a breath of relief. Ray backed out . Hannah caught sight of a car that looked like Chase’s. She hid her face a little. Ray laughed at her just because she was being a little too paranoid.

            When they got home Hannah finally quit feeling so insecure and relaxed. She never wanted something like this to happen again. They popped in the first movie and Ray made some popcorn before they actually started watching it.

“So, what are we watching?” Hannah asked.

“My most favoritest movie in the world.” He responded.

“And what would that be?”

“Rent.”

“I knew it, you’re a Rent head. That would explain the posters in your room.” Ray just smiled and turned up the volume to the movie. He began to sing the opening song. Hannah laughed at him. The phone rang and Ray answered it.

“Uh, hi Chase.” Ray said giving Hannah a worried look. “Have I seen that girl, um,” Hannah shook her head, “Nope.” He replied. When Ray hung up it was his turn to take a breath of relief.

“That was a close one.” She said.

“You do know you’re going to go back eventually. The sooner the better.” He reminded her.

“Is this your way of saying that after the movie is over your kicking me out?”

“Maybe, but don’t you at least agree with me?” he said.

“Yah, I guess you’re right.” She replied and continued to watch the movie.

            Once the movie had finished Hannah knew that she had overstayed her welcome. She dreadfully made her way to the door.

“Wait, before you go I should at least give you some advice. After all I am kinda kicking you out of my house. Just tell them the truth, sometimes that’s all you can do.” He smiled.

“Yeah, I guess this is going to be the last time I see you or this place for that matter. They’re probably going to send me home.” She said sadly.

“No they won’t.” he smiled. Hannah walked out the door and heard it close behind her. She started the dreadful walk home.

 

            Trevor was at the Bearings house with Alex because they were still looking for Hannah. Trevor, Alex, Sonny, and Jason all sat in a circle in the living room. They had looked through every place, been through every part of town and they still couldn’t find her.

“Do you think she planned this?” Alex asked curiously.

“Why would she plan it?” Sonny said.

“I don’t know, she outsmarted us all.” He replied.

“Just because we couldn’t find her doesn’t mean the others won’t either.” Sonny said looking down.

            Trevor didn’t want to give up but he knew that it was useless to keep looking.

“Do you know why she ran away?” Trevor asked.

“I don’t know, my parents said something about how her dad came by.” Sonny replied.

“Did her dad take her?” Alex wondered.

“No, her stuff is still here.” Jason finally spoke up, “I’m going to go down to the field and play some catch.” He said getting up.

“Trev, we should get home.” Alex nudged him.

“Yeah you’re right, Sonny if you need anything just call.” He said getting up.

“Yeah, thanks man.” He said sadly.

            Trevor and Alex got into their car and drove off in the direction of their house. The sun was starting to set into the horizon.

“Hey, brother is that?” Alex said pointing.

“No, you’re just hallucinating.”  

“No, I swear that’s her.” He said jumping.

“Trust me its not. This is what happens to you when you don’t get food. You imagine things.”

“Just stop the car.” Trevor stopped the car and allowed Alex to get out and walk towards his hallucination. “It wasn’t real.” Alex frowned.

“I told you.” He laughed and continued driving home.

            At home Trevor went up to his room and checked his cell phone which he had accidentally left behind. Twelve missed calls and ten messages all from Molly. This was becoming to get ridiculous. He called her back.

“Hey, Molly why did you call that much did something happen?” he asked.

“No, we always use to call each other like every hour.” She replied.

“Um, yeah but that was then. I’m sorry I’ve been busy.” He said.

“No, its okay I’ve been busy too.” Trevor knew she was lying just because she called him twelve times.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” Molly said goodbye and hung up.

            This was becoming complete torture. Trevor sighed and decided that he should start on his homework since school was tomorrow anyway.

 

            Hannah stood right outside the house contemplating whether she should take a chance and walk in or ring the doorbell. She wasn’t liking either idea. She finally got up the courage to walk up to the door. She stopped. Her legs felt like jello and her brain was completely turned off. Not a good combination. Hannah felt her hand reaching up and softly knocking on the door. She gulped.

“Hannah, I missed you! It is really you? Oh, I missed you. I was so lonely I had to spend the day with Jason and he sucked and never do that again!” Sonny said suffocating her with a hug.

“You’re not mad?” she said quietly.

“No, but my parents kinda are.” Hannah gulped.

            She slowly walked in to see her aunt and uncle waiting for her a short way from the door.

“Where have you been?” her uncle asked.

“At a friends house.” At least that wasn’t completely a lie.

“You have been at a friend’s house this whole time and you didn’t have the decency to tell us. We searched the entire town for you.” Aunt Mae said.

“You’re grounded and you are to remain in your room until further discussion.” Mr. Bearings said.

“Are you going to send me to my dad?” she asked.

“Not this time.” Aunt Mae said quietly.

            Hannah went up to her room and sighed quietly. She felt guilty for not telling them the complete truth and for putting them through that. She looked at the suitcase that remained on her bed since her dad tried to take her away. Maybe it was best if she did go.

 

            At school Trevor had somehow made it through all his classes. The last class of the day was art. He was a little surprised to find Hannah sitting all alone in the corner and not in her usual place which was beside him and Sonny. He slowly walked and sat down in his usual spot.

“Uh, SonSon you do know your long lost cousin is sitting behind us. Care to fill me in.” he told Sonny.

“Yeah, she came home, but she’s leaving after school.” He replied.

“Leaving? Where?”

“To go live with her dad. My parents decided it would be better for her if she went and she kinda wanted to go.”

“She wanted to go?” he said in shock.

“Apparently, if she leaves I’m never talking to her again.” Sonny said starting on the sketch Mrs. Hergie wanted them to do.

“You’re not serious are you?”

“I really don’t want to talk about my cousin’s emotional issues.” He said blowing off the subject. Trevor remained silent.

            The period ended with the bell and Trevor slowly walked out of the class. He was half trying to talk to Hannah and half too lazy to move any faster. He got to the parking lot slowly and saw Alex standing by his car.

“Hey, X-man, why don’t you take the car to the house? I have another ride.” He said throwing him the keys.

“But I only have my learner’s permit.”

“Than don’t do anything stupid so the cops will stop you.” He smirked and walked away. He walked in the direction of an orange car that a very sad girl was unlocking.

“Hey, missy I heard you were leaving us.” Trevor said walking up to her.

“Yeah.” She replied.

“Well, why? Did my brother do something because I can kick his butt if you want me too?”

“No, Alex didn’t do anything, nobody did.”

“Then why are you leaving?”

“You guys do better if I’m gone.” She replied.

“Not true.”

“Yes it is. You guys stopped fighting every since I stopped going to your practices.”

“No, you didn’t cause that I did.” He replied opening the passenger door.

“You’re just saying that, I’m like a bad luck charm.” She said.

“Believe me you’re anything but that.”

“I’m still leaving.”

“Then in that case I better pack my bags too.”

“You’re not coming with me.” She rolled her eyes.

“Yes I am. And don’t even try and stop me. I will find you.” He said in a creepy voice.

“No, you’re not coming.” She said.

“Fine, then I guess you just have to stay here.”

“And why is that?” she said backing out of the parking space.

“Your friends are going to miss you.” Hannah smiled. She never really had friends before. Well, good ones at that. That sentence almost made her reconsider going.

 

 



© 2008 Ana:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

Ana:D
Ana:D

Chicago, IL



About
Ana is a girl. She likes thunderstorms,writing,bass,concerts,killing bugs, and sitting in closets. She can't live without MUSIC. She has a new favorite band every week. She gets writerblock A LOT so i.. more..

Writing
Trapt. Trapt.

A Poem by Ana:D