Chapter 12: The Static Hurts My Ears.

Chapter 12: The Static Hurts My Ears.

A Chapter by Ana:D
"

I feel qwlhfbqukbfdkjasb about this chapter.

"

Trevor watched her car drive away before going inside his house. He didn’t know how she could just get up and leave. But if that’s what would make her happy he could do nothing but except it. He went up to his brother’s room and knocked on the door post.

“What?” his brother said.

“Hannah left.” Trevor replied.

“Wait they found her?” Alex said throwing his homework on the ground. Trevor put his hands in his pockets.

“Yup, and she decided to go live with her dad.”

“Wah, no more cupcakes.” He pouted.

“Is that really all you liked her for?” Trevor smirked.

“No, but that was my favorite part.”

“Hm, I always took you for a b**b man.” Trevor said walking away.

            Once in his room his cell phone started vibrating. He looked at the caller ID. The screen flashed Molly.

“Ah! Stop calling me!” he shouted to himself.

“Was I really getting that annoying?” Molly said from the doorway.

“Molly? How did you get into my house?” Trevor said looking like a deer caught in headlights.

“I’m kidnapping you.” She smirked taking out a bandana.

“That better just be a fashion accessory.” He laughed nervously.

“I don’t think you can worm your way out of this one.” She said approaching him. She covered his eyes with the blindfold. “Can you see?”

“No.” he replied.

“Trevor don’t lie.”

“I promise I only see darkness.” She led him down the stairs and out the front door. “So, where are we going?”

“Somewhere.” Molly smiled as she helped him get into her car.

“I hate surprises.” He whined.

“Well, to bad.”

            Once Trevor had stopped his whining he felt the car stop. He felt nervous just because Molly could become a psycho maniac and drop him off a bridge.

“Molly, please take this off.” He asked as she helped him out of the car.

“Fine, I guess it’s the right time.” She said untying the blindfold.

            Trevor surveyed the area that Molly had taken him to. There were Christmas lights all over the place and green ivy.

“We’re at your dad’s restaurant.” Trevor smiled.

“Yeah, I thought I should take you here. The blindfold was just for my amusement.” She smirked.

“You’re bad.”

            They walked into the restaurant and were immediately seated. They ordered their meals and held a small conversation before their appetizers were brought out. Trevor loved going to this restaurant only because he never had to pay.

            Out of the corner of his eye Trevor spotted something familiar. He looked down at the floor to see the skull necklace he had given Hannah for Christmas. He quickly picked it up when Molly wasn’t looking. He looked towards the door to see Hannah walking inside.

 

            Hannah looked around the room for her the table she was sitting at until she laid on the one table. She saw Trevor and who she assumed to be Molly sitting right in her spot. Oh great, she thought.

            She slowly and nervously walked over to the table where Trevor was in fact staring at her as she approached him.

“Hi.” She said shyly.

“Hi.” He replied.

“Um, did you see a necklace lying around here.” She asked.’

“I didn’t what about you, Trevor?” Molly said looking at her.

“Yeah, is this it?” he said holding up the necklace.

“Yeah, thanks.” She smiled before turning to leave.

“Wait!” Trevor said without thinking. “I’ll be right back.” He said to Molly.

“What?” Hannah said turning around when she reached her car.

“Why are you still doing this? Are you trying to prove something, because all you’re proving right now is how much of an idiot you can be?” he said.

“I have to go.” She said opening the car door. Trevor quickly ran to the other side and swiftly sat in the passenger seat. “Get out.”

“No, not until I convince you not to leave.” He smirked.

“What is this to you, some kind of game? I’m going to live with my dad is that so hard for you to process? I was staying in a home with people who weren’t my parents. They were basically babysitting me. I don’t want to live with someone who gets paid to keep me. I want to live with my dad who actually decided to get his act together and keep me.” She snapped.

“Yeah, but think of what you’re leaving behind. Think of the people who have been able to get close to you. What do you think this is doing to them?”

“You have only known me for five months.”

“It doesn’t take long to get to know a person.” He replied.

“I can make friends somewhere else.” She said rudely.

“Well, then.”

“Give me one good reason why I should stay?” she said looking at him for an answer.

“I can’t.”

“That’s what I thought.” She said as she watched him get out of the car.

            She wanted to get out of there as soon as possible and she had a four hour drive ahead of her. She drove out of the parking lot and straight towards the main highway. She got on the long fast road of speeding cars and decided that she had to pull over.

“What am I doing?” she asked herself. She looked right in front of her where the city limit sign was located. Was this really what she wanted? She decided that she should get going and got back on the main highway. She had crossed the city limits.

 

            When Trevor had gotten back tot the table he explained to Molly that that was Sonny’s cousin. He told her that she was leaving and that he was just saying goodbye.

            When they had finished their meal they went to Molly’s car and Trevor drove them home.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Trevor said getting out of the car. He walked inside his house and went straight up to his room. This was going to be a long night.

            The next morning Trevor had never fallen asleep so he was already ready to get to school before the sun even rose. He sat on his roof watching the sunrise which he had never been able to see before. He finally decided to go downstairs and get some breakfast before he had to drive off.

“Hey Trevor, can I drive to school?” Alex asked his brother.

“Yeah, sure.” He said throwing him the keys as they approached their car.

“Yay!” Alex said getting in the driver’s side. “Don’t worry I won’t kill us.” He smiled before starting the car.

“Alex, seat belt.” Trevor reminded him.

“And off we go.” Alex said accidentally jerking forwards instead of reverse.

“That’s great; you almost crashed into our garage.” Trevor said sarcastically.

“I’m still learning.” Alex responded. He slowly backed out of the driveway.

“Any day now.” Trevor said yawning.

“In a bit of a mood today aren’t we?” Alex smirked.

“Nope, I’m feeling great.”

“How do I stop the car?” his brother looked at him in panic.

“Oh, you’re serious. The brake.” He laughed, “Why do I get the feeling I’m going to die?”

“I’m joking I knew where the brake was.”

“Yeah, right and I still play with action figures.”

“Ha, those are called Barbie’s just admit it.”

“They were not Barbie’s.” 

“Yeah, they were. They were girls.” Alex laughed.

“Hey, how do you remember this you were three?” Trevor looked at him.

“Something like that I could never forget.”

“You know what I just like dressing them up.”

“Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.” Alex smirked.

            The school day went by really slowly. Especially since Sonny decided not to come to school that day or Chase because he claimed he had the ‘flu’. Trevor was kinda stuck by himself in his classes except for lunch because he still had to eat with the underclassmen. Matt and Alex were throwing Cheetos at each other while Trevor blankly stared into space.

“Are you okay?” Matt asked curiously.

“Yeah, just dandy.” He replied.

“You don’t sound that dandy to me.” Matt replied.

“I’m just bored.” He said getting up to throw his lunch tray away.

            He knew Matt and Alex were probably talking about him so he decided not to interrupt their conversation and just leave. He decided that it would be best if he cut his day short. So he went out to his car and drove off. He stopped by Chase’s house to see how he was really doing. He was in fact sick with the flu. Next stop Sonny’s.

            He drove down the street making a right until he stopped right in front of his house. He went up to the door and rang the bell.

“Hey.”

 

 



© 2008 Ana:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

Ana:D
Ana:D

Chicago, IL



About
Ana is a girl. She likes thunderstorms,writing,bass,concerts,killing bugs, and sitting in closets. She can't live without MUSIC. She has a new favorite band every week. She gets writerblock A LOT so i.. more..

Writing
Trapt. Trapt.

A Poem by Ana:D