Chapter 14: It�s Her Fault If She Hasn�t Caught on Yet.

Chapter 14: It�s Her Fault If She Hasn�t Caught on Yet.

A Chapter by Ana:D
"

This chapter sucks. don't read it.

"

Hannah had one problem with her plan; she didn’t think her dad would let her go. Plus, she didn’t really have the heart to tell him that she didn’t like living with him.

            Her mom drove her to the apartment so she could get her stuff. She walked up the stairs and into her new old home. The door was cracked open so she walked right in.

“Dad?” she called.

            No one answered and she became uneasy. There weren’t too many places to hide in the small space.

“Hello?” she called again.

“Hannah? What are you doing home?” her dad said coming up behind her.

“Um, mom got me out.” She said.

“I packed your stuff.” He said.

“What?” she asked puzzled.

“I don’t want you living here. It’s just not working out. I can’t do what I need to do with you being here.” He said handing her the bags.  Hannah walked down in a trance.

“He kicked me out.” She said when she saw her mom. She smirk a bit but then realized that Hannah must be hurt.

“It’s okay sweetie.” She said.

            Hannah turned on her Ipod and listened to it. Before she knew it she was standing at Sonny’s front door. Her bags were beside her and she stared at the door.

“I can’t do this.” She said to herself.

“Can’t do what?” she turned around to see a smirking Trevor. “I told you that you couldn’t stay away from us.”

“Don’t flatter yourself, my dad kicked me out.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Trevor said, the smirk disappearing.

“Well, these bags aren’t going to carry themselves in.”

“I’m sick and very weak.” He responded.

“Aw, you’re just lazy.” She scowled.

“And apparently you are too.” He said opening the door so she could walk in.

“It’s still the same.” She smiled.

“Hannah, I hope you know you’ve only been gone two days.”

“Well, rawr!” she responded and walked up to her room.

“Hannah! Thank you so much for coming back. I’m so sorry about everything, I really want to make it up to you-“  Mrs. Bearings began.

“Nah, it’s okay. Just letting me stay here is good enough.” She smiled.

“Good, I called into the school sick for you just incase you decided to come back.”

“Why did everyone assume that I was going to come back?” she asked.

“Because you love us.” Sonny laughed and tackled Hannah.   

            Hannah laughed and tried to get Sonny off of her. She yelled help but Mrs. Bearings just walked out of the room laughing. Trevor sat on the bed and pretended nothing was happening.

“Mattyface! Help!” Hannah whaled.

“Hannah!” Matt jumped on top of Sonny putting even more pressure on Hannah.

“Yesh, dog pile!” Alex said jumping on top of the pile.

“I’m not sick. Yay, Kill Hannah, get it. Sorry bad joke.” [Kill Hannah is a band]. Chase decided to sit on top of the pile.

“Rib going through stomach.” Hannah said quietly. They got off of her and she got continually squeezed to death. Sonny decided to give her a lecture about never to leave him alone again.

“It’s good to be home.” She smiled. She noticed however that Trevor had gone missing.

“Hannah, stay with us.” Matt pouted as she got off the bed.

“Fine.” She said sitting back down.

“You can go flirt with my brother later.” Alex smirked.

“Alexander James Shinnings!” Hannah screeched.

“Just telling the truth.” He said before a book went flying and hit him in the head.

“Hannah we all know you guys have secret meetings.” Chase laughed.

“Yep, just watch you two will end up with each other and we will say we told you so.” Sonny smiled.

“You know what, you guys are all dead men right now.” She growled.

 

            Trevor had gone for a walk around the block. He was getting sick of the lack of air. Molly was on his mind. It’s like she had moved in and was showing every sign of perminanence. Molly, the girl he met in fourth grade and had a crush on ever since. The girl he had his first kiss with in seventh grade. The same Molly that he remembered was getting abused by her dad. The same Molly that he had sworn he loved.

“TREV!” Molly said running up to him.

“Hey, I was just thinking about you.” He smiled.

“Good, because I was thinking about you.” She smiled back.

“What have you been up to? We haven’t seen much of each other.”

“I’ve been with Dan.” She replied. Trevor cringed a little. “You’re mad about this, I can tell.”

“No, it’s your life. You can do whatever you want with it.” He shrugged.

“Yeah, but you’re in my life and I don’t want to scare you away.” She latched onto his arm.

“Its going to take some getting use to. Remember what happened to Alex? That’s why I’m a little shaken up.” He smiled.

“Oh, well on a lighter note, I got new shoes!” she smiled.

“Molly, you’re crazy.” He laughed.

“For you.”

            Trevor was a gentleman and walked Molly home before heading off to his own. He walked inside and knew that like usual the Bearings were over having dinner. They always came every Thursday but that was before Hannah came.

“Mhh, mashed potatoes and Hannah’s cupcakes my favorite.” He heard Alex from the dining room.

            When Trevor walked in he noticed that all of the Bearings were there. He took his seat and loaded stuff onto his plate. Even though he wasn’t that hungry he still could eat a lot.

“Trevor the salt.”

“Huh, what?”

“The salt.” Hannah said giving him a face.

“Sorry.” He apologized and continued eating.

            The dinner table was awkwardly silent. Not how it usually was when the Bearings were over. Trevor decided to blame Hannah for the awkwardness or else it would drive him crazy.

“All done, I’m going to my room.” He said.

“Hannah, why don’t you go with him since you’re done?” Mrs. Bearings said.

“Um, okay.” She replied and slowly got out of her chair.

            She walked up the stairs and up the hall. Once he walked into his room he shut the door. Hannah re-opened it for herself.

“Wow, you’re having a bunch of mood swings today.” She said looking around at the messy room.

“I’m not having mood swings.” He replied bitterly.

“Sure you aren’t.” she said picking up a notebook. Trevor didn’t notice her going through his stuff because he had fallen asleep on his bed.

           

            Hannah took the notebook with her and left the house to head home. Sonny had to leave early because he had his drum lesson. She walked down to the park so she could invade Trevor’s privacy in peace. She sat down on the bench and opened the notebook.

            There were a bunch of little doodles on the first page but Trevor had actually written a couple things down on the rest of the pages. This wasn’t like a diary but it seemed that he had recorded extremely important events in his life. He wrote down the date when he got his first guitar and when he first formed the band. The recent ones were about the first show and other stuff.

“Why did you take that?” Trevor asked annoyed.

“Because I was curious.” She replied.

“Well, be less curious.” He said snatching the book away from her.

“What’s your problem?” she asked walking faster after him.

“Nothing.” He snarled.

“Yeah, like I believe that.” She stopped him.

“It’s not any of your business. Stop trying to make it your business.” He said and continued walking.

“Will you just calm yourself down?”

“Arg, you’re so annoying, how do I get you to shut up!” he shouted.

“I’m not going to shut up, you’re acting really stupid an-“ she was cut off by Trevor’s lips crashing into hers. When he pulled away he smirked.

“Good that shut you up.” He said and walked away.

“That jerk just lip raped me.” Hannah said to herself.

 



© 2008 Ana:D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 6, 2008


Author

Ana:D
Ana:D

Chicago, IL



About
Ana is a girl. She likes thunderstorms,writing,bass,concerts,killing bugs, and sitting in closets. She can't live without MUSIC. She has a new favorite band every week. She gets writerblock A LOT so i.. more..

Writing
Trapt. Trapt.

A Poem by Ana:D