chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by storyteller

It was an early day in October and I was getting ready for school. I ran upstairs to get my backpack out of my closet when a notebook drops down from the top of the closet. I look down and pick it up. The notebook had a weird symbol on the cover. It has a cross with fangs. I threw the notebook on my deck and ran downstairs. I had no clue where that notebook came from but one thing for sure, I was not looking at it. Oh my bad. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Sarah Night. I am in the ninth grade. Don't think that I am the type of girl who goes around, being mean and acting like a s**t. Because i am the opposite. I am more like being the type of girl who hangs out with the only two friends that i have. I can make more friends but I am just different from everyone else for some reason.  My friends understand me. They are the only one who do. I also live with my mom. I never met my dad. My mom says he died from getting stabbed in the heart.  Now enough of me, lets get back to the story.
I walked into walnut High school. Don't judge, I didn't chose where I get to go to. I been here my whole life. I just want to get though high school. Of course I am going to college. I get to my locker and push in the password for the lock and opens it and something makes a bang and pie goes shooting out at me, landing right onto my shirt, that i just brought. I run into the bathroom and clean my shirt. I hear the door open and I look over, worried about the person being one of the popular girls that also likes to be mean. I sign in relief. It was just my friend Samantha. She has been my best friend for six years. She was wearing a skirt and a nice looking shirt. She also had her hair in a ponytail. "hey are you okay?, I heard what happened" She walk over and grab a paper towel and wipe off the pie off my shirt. "I fine, it's just Dalton being his normal self. I finish washing up and walks out of the bathroom, heading to health class. One thing I hate about being in school right now is being in health class. You think they use their head and figure out we already know about the stuff that they teach you in that class. 
I take my seat and take out my notebook to get ready to take notes. I look over at Samantha. "hey where's Dylan?" I ask her, Dylan enters the room. "There is your answer" Samantha say as Dylan would take a seat next to me. "Hey Sarah, Samantha". I wave as the teacher enters the classroom. "okay guys take out your notebooks". Everyone would grin, as they get their notebooks. As we were taking notes, the phone rings and the teacher answers it. I look over to Dylan. "hey u wanna come over today?" Dylan closes his notebook and looks back at me. "yeah sure, I actually need to get out of house". I smile and look back at the teacher as he was just hanging up the phone. "Sarah, Your mom is here to pick u up". I look at Dylan and Samantha, wondering why I am going home. They both shrug their shoulders. "Don't forget to come over tonight". I call over my shoulder as I walk out of the classroom. I grab my things from my locker and head forward the office. I walk in and find a man standing there. "um. they said my mom was picking me up". The man turn around. The man had black hair and dark eyes. He was wearing all black. Thoughts kept going though my head. Who is this man. Why do we look alike. And most important. Why was he wearing all black. "ah. There u are. been waiting for ever". The man say as I look confused. "um I don't think I know you. The man would than smile. "Of course you don't. You were only two years old when you seen me. I am your father Sarah".  


© 2016 storyteller


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 6, 2016


Author

storyteller
storyteller

ovid, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am new to this writing thing. So hang in there. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by storyteller