chapter 6

chapter 6

A Chapter by storyteller

Now I love camping. My mother and I always went every summer. My mom always said that I was born for the wild. I never knew what she meant until now. I am a vampire and I love the dark the most. I would stay up and do stuff that normal people would do in the daylight. Now I know what I said  in the last few chapters but I was wrong. I am a vampire. I can't deny it anymore. I always thought I was different than the rest of my classmates. The only one who I felt was the same was Dalton. Dalton is my best friend. I also have another friend name Samantha but I just don't feel that I feel about Dalton. Samantha is a great friend but she is too social. Don't get me wrong. I social but Samantha is on her phone 24/7. She goes to every party. See what I mean. Thought so. Now I better get back to the story. I am probity  boring you. I hope not! 
We were just pulling into the camp site when a classmate name Jacob walks to the window. My father rolls down the window. "Yes can we help u?" My dad says to the boy. Let me tell you about Jacob before he starts talking. Jacob is the most popular guy in school. He has a girlfriend. But he dates other girls while dating other girls. Well let me put it this way. He is a f**k boy. Sorry for swearing but its the best wording. Also He is a werewolf. Okay let's see what he has to say. "oh I am sorry for bugging you but I need 
Dalton". Dalton looks at him. "What for?" He would say as he would raise his eyebrow. "Well we have a meeting with the pack before our camping begins, but I see you are hanging with the vamps, you know they don't like you hanging with them". He would say as he would look at the two of us. Dalton would growl a little. "And who put you in charge to tell me what I can't do. You know I am the alpha's son". I did not know that but than again. He is never worried about making his leader mad. Jacob would lean down a little and whine. "I am sorry, I did not mean to cause any trouble, but your father told me to get you". Dalton would swear under his breath but looks up and looks at Jacob. "Tell him I will be there in ten minutes". Jacob would bow and run into the woods. I would look at Dalton and say to him. "When were you going to tell me that you are the alpha's son?" I thought he was being honest with me all these years but he wasn't. "Well I was going to tell you when you were safe at home after the trip". He would say as He turn around to show me that He didn't want to lie to me. "Oh okay. won't you get in trouble for hanging out with me now". My dad pulls into a parking lot and turns the car off. "Yes, I am to go back to my pack,when you turned 15, I still have two weeks". I look down to hide the sad face. "Is it because I am a vampire?" I say to him looking up at him. "Yes and no. werewolf's and vampires don't get along. We have a trust with the vampires, but what your parents did was one of the rules that they broke so they made it so we couldn't even talk or see them". I raise my eyebrows. "What rule did they break?" I say knowing I knew the answer but wanted to hear it myself. "vampires are not allowed to even have a relationship with humans". Dalton would open the door and step out. "I will be back in an hour or so, I have no clue what it is about so be safe". He would run into the woods and I would look at my dad. "Are you in trouble with the vampires?" My father would look at me as I said that. "Yes and no. I am the leader and I have many people that hate that rule too, but I didn't know that I was able to get a human pregnant. and for the yes, I broke a rule that would keep peace between them". We would open the door and get out. "Dalton runs into me. "Oh I sorry about that I didn't see u there". I would stand back up. "What's wrong, you look like you heard something horrible". I help him up. "Yeah I know what the guy in your dreams is. He is a werewolf, He is the alpha in the west pack". I look at him, eyes widen. "how do you know?" I ask him hoping that he didn't do something that would get him in trouble. "I asked my pack, don't worry I am not in trouble". I sign in relief than I would hug him. "thanks for that, Do they know why he would be after me?" My father comes up to me, and say. "I think it was because he doesn't like people who break the rules and you are half vampire and that isn't possible. 
I put my things in my tent after setting it up. Someone taps my shoulder, and i jump a little. "Oh sorry I need to stop doing that". I turn around and look at the person. "Its alright, but Dalton I need to know if the pack hates me because of what I am". I finish putting my things in the tent. "No they don't hate you, they just don't like you, but don't worry, they are going to keep an eye out for the guy". I look at him than hugs him. "You didn't have to do that". I say in his ear. I walk forward the  camp fire. Dalton runs beside me. "I did have to do that, you are my best friend". He takes my hand. I look up at him. He begins to talk. "Sarah i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" I stop walking and look at him. "Yes i would love to". I say as I hug him. He would smile and hug back. I take his hand and ran to the campfire. We sat next to a group of friends that Dalton met in the beginning of the school year. The boy name Dylan speaks up. "Hey guys, u missed Mr. D trying to do a head stand". I look at Mr. D and laugh. "ah man, I always miss the funny stuff". I say as I take Dalton's hand and lean my head on his shoulder. "you haven't miss the funny stuff yet". He would laugh and get up and grab some hot dogs. I look at Dalton. "him and his lame jokes". Dalton would laugh. "Yeah but without him, school would be lame". Dalton gets up and turns around. "Come, lets go for a walk". I get up and take his hand. I don't remember the moment I fell in love with him, but he was always there for me. Every time I see him, I fall more in love with him. We enter the woods. "Dalton, are you sure we should be out here?, I don't like the feeling I have". I say as I look at him. "Yeah I am sure, I am here so don't worry". I relax and keep walking when someone jumps in front of us. "Told you we would meet face to face". The guy from my dreams says. 



© 2016 storyteller


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on May 23, 2016
Last Updated on May 24, 2016


Author

storyteller
storyteller

ovid, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am new to this writing thing. So hang in there. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by storyteller