Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by storyteller

Let me get something straight before they explain what is happening. If I haven't already said this. I am not the type of girl who likes stress, or crazy things. I like to hang with my two friends and read. What I am about to get told is over what I am. Now let's get back to the story.
My dad and Dalton sit in the couch across me. "Okay Sarah I tell you before Dalton does so it makes sense, I am a vampire. I am the leader of the vampire Chan. That means that you are part vampire and that is rare. That doesn't happen. We are not able to make babies".  He looks at me if I under stand. "So your saying that vampires exist?" I say as I look at me confused. Dalton sits up to speak. "Yes they exist, I am a werewolf". He looks at me with those brown eyes that i can't resist. "What! If I know my stories right, aren't werewolf's and vampires enemy's". My dad laughs than starts  talking. "Yes but Dalton is your friend so I thought if he explains this to you, you would understand than me telling you". I stand up and walk over to my dad. "So my mom is human?" I sit next to them. "Yes she is, she already knows about us. I asked her to keep this a secret until a month before your fifteenth birthday. He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Why fifteen?" I say as I grab Dalton's hand. "Its when you really start caving blood". I look at him with my eyes widen. "blood, no way am I drinking that". I look at Dalton. "What do you eat?" Dalton always eat. He always like meat. Dalton laughs. "I can eat anything, I like meat though". He smiles as he takes my hand. Okay maybe I was wrong. I can handle this. Maybe. My dad looks at me and says. "But i think since your half human, you can continue eating what u been eating". I sign in relief. "Thank god, I don't think I could do that". I stand up and face forward them. "My mom is probability worried about me, I should get home". Dalton stands up and takes my hand. "Yeah we should, we got to get ready for the camping trip". Oh on, I forgot about that camping trip. What a friend I am. "Oh yeah, we do have that camping trip, I still need to pack". I walk to the front door. "Come on Dalton, I don't have all day". I open the door and walk to the car. Dalton gets in the driver seat. "You are in a hurry". He starts the car. "Well I haven't even started packing and we are supposed to be there at 5 in the morning". I say as I turn the radio on. "Oh yeah. you got a point". I sit back and look out the window. Well guys life for me is in the middle. I have my best friend going with me to the trip. My other friend Samantha hates camping so I didn't even brother asking. 


© 2016 storyteller


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 16, 2016
Last Updated on May 18, 2016
Tags: The truth


Author

storyteller
storyteller

ovid, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am new to this writing thing. So hang in there. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by storyteller