chapter 9

chapter 9

A Chapter by storyteller

Life can be difficult if you just wait for someone to do stuff for you. They won't be there for you when you need them. Truth me when I say this. I know how it feels. When you need someone there for you, they are not here anymore. Now I better get back to the story.
 "Ahh greez Diana do you have to hit that hard?" I say as I stand up and brush the dirt off my clothes. Everyone was watching us. "You don't have to be scared you are a vampire". Diana walked over to a guy that I didn't know yet, but I think that tomorrow my dad is getting the group together to introduce themselves since I will be staying with them for a while. Diana laughed and looked at me. I smiled back and walked over to Dalton. "Hey what you doing by yourself?" I say as I sit down next to him. "They don't like me here, What do you think why, I am a werewolf'". He look down at the ground. I forgot, I just never thought that I would have to be different from Dalton. We always liked the same thing and our personallies are alike. "I sorry I wish we could do something about that, but right now they really don't trust me either". I say as I stand up. "I have to be going, My father wants me to meet somebody so if you like you could come". I look at him as he looks up at me. "Of course I am going, I not going to have you meet someone you don't even know". He stands up and holds out his hand for me. I laugh and grab his hand and toke off into the woods. 
Dalton stopped right in front of me, making me fall right into him. We looked at each other and laughed. We would do that a lot making sure we were focusing on whats ahead of us. It looks like I failed. Dalton looked at me like he was unconformable. I jumped up. Dalton got up and walked over to his father. I never knew his name but I plan on asking if I am going to be around more. I caught up to him. "Ahh there you two are, I was waiting, and I never actually introduced myself to Sarah". Dalton's father would say as he would put his phone back in his pocket. "My name is Warner, I am the pack leader here". Dalton laughs. "I think Sarah already knows that, but the reason why we are here is because she is going to meet a guy and I wanted to know if you knew him". Warner raised a eyebrow. "And what is the name of this guy you are meeting?" He would lean against the tree. Warner was wearing his usual. Jeans and a blown t-shirt with black combat boots. Warner's hair was messy but neat. I decided to speak on who the guy was. "His name is Renier, supposedly he is my Father's second in command, but he never shows himself to the group". Warner would quit smiling and look at someone in the pack, The male would quit talking to the person he was talking to and walk over. "Did I just hear what I thought I heard?' The male would look at me. I opened my mouth to speak but Warner interrupts. "Yes Max, she said his name". Warner would look at me and continue. "Yes I do know him, He is not your father's second in command, He is an loner". I look at him confused. "Whats a loner?" Warner would laugh but go on. "I forgot you are new to this, A loner is a wolves that decided to leave the pack and try to live on his own, not many survives by themselves but Renier has". Warner would look at Max. "Please tell everyone to get ready for a meeting at 10 tonight".  Max would nod and bow and take off. Dalton cuts in. "Why would Sarah's father want her to meet him?' Warner would smile and stand up straight. "Ahh that is something I do not know, I have no clue why a vampire would want to meet a werewolf?" I glare at him. He would continue. "No affect Sarah, I was just telling the trust, and you must know now that you are different from them". I look at Dalton confused and back at Warner. "Ahh never mind, that can be a different topic for next time, for now I must get ready for the meeting, Son I want you there". Dalton would raise a eyebrow but nods. He would look at me. "I will meet you after the meeting and we will go". I nod and take off into the woods.
Now You are probably wondering what is going on. I have no clue. Let's hope that the meeting with the lone wolf goes great. We went to Dalton's father Warner to find out who Renier was because My father was not going to tell us. 


© 2016 storyteller


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on June 1, 2016
Last Updated on September 29, 2016


Author

storyteller
storyteller

ovid, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am new to this writing thing. So hang in there. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by storyteller