Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by storyteller

I get hit and fall back. I look to see who hit me and it was a girl. "Um, who are you?" I say as I get up. The girl turns around. "Oh sorry, I didn't see you there, I am Diana". She had on a black t-shirt, pants. She also had on a necklace with symbol on it. I don't know what the symbol means but It must be something all vampires wear, my dad has the same kind. "So your here to fight". I say as I grab the knife I dropped. "Of course I am, when our kind is in trouble, we help each other". She go running back to the others. I guess I need to meet my dad's people, if I didn't know she was on our side, I would of killed her. I run after her. I catch up and ask her something. "Why only you came?" Diana stops walking and turns to look at me. "Because I told them not to". She starts to run again. I can tell that she is trying to make my dad proud. She must of done something bad, but it is not my business to ask what happened. I start running. I could feel the wind blowing, hear the birds, animals moving, and I could also hear the people at the camp ground. I run up to Dalton who was standing there looking at Jacob. He was dead. I look at Dalton. "Did you kill him?" Dalton would look up at me. "I had to, He wasn't going to kill you, he had other plans". He say as he gets up. I look at his hands. They were bloody. "What did he have in mind with me?" I say knowing he won't tell me. "I really shouldn't tell you, but he was planning on raping you". He would look down and clean his hands in lake. I raise my left eyebrow. "Well let's get going, you wanted to go to your pack". I say changing the subject. Dalton would stand up and nod taking my hand. "Yeah let's go, they are waiting for me". He run into the woods. I follow him. I could feel the wind blowing though my hair. I always loved the outside. It calmed me down. I would look up ahead. There were people talking and kids running around. Once everyone seen us. They would stop talking and wait for us to get to them. Some of them backed up and I entered. A guy would step in front of us. "Finally Dalton, I was waiting". He say as he look at Dalton. "Sorry father, we had a issue in the woods". Ah this is his father. Should of knew. The alpha would look at me. "This must be Sarah, the girl I heard so much about". 
"Here I am, so what did you want me to come?" I say leaning against the tree.
"Ah, right to the point. Okay have a sit and I will tell you why you are here. he say. 
I go sit down next to him, wishing Dalton was here with me. I look at the man. He would speak. "Well first off, My name is Daniel, I wanted you here because I wanted to meet the first born vampire". I look around. There were like twenty people sitting and talking. I smile and look back at Daniel. "So that's all you wanted?" I tap my fingers on the log that I was sitting on. "Yeah, but I wanted to see why Dalton liked you". He say as he look over and call a man over. The man would stop what he was doing and come over. "Yes alpha?" He say, waiting for an answer. "Go get Sarah's father and tell him to bring a blood bag for Sarah". I look back at him. "No, I am fine, I don't need that". The man that was sent here looked at Daniel. Daniel would look at me. "I can feel that your hungry, you can't even stop staring at our necks". He say, nodding at the man to get my Father. "Fine, I guess I am, Its just I don't like it". I say as I look down. "Sarah its part of your nature, if you don't feed you will die, and you are not killing anyone". he say as he would lift my chin up. "I guess your right". The man who was told to being me a blood bag comes over to me and hands the blood bag to me. I take it and look at it. I feel a hand on me. I look over to see who it was. Dalton of course. "You don't have to be shy, we won't judge". he say as he sit next to me. I rip the bag open with my teeth and drink. It goes down my tough easily. It was good, I could run around the world now. I look at Dalton. "Thank you". I say grabbing his hand. We head to get our stuff packed to go home. "Dalton?" I say. He looks at me. "Are you going to leave me someday?" He pull me into a hug. "No, I will make sure that will never happen". I smile and we go finish packing. 


© 2016 storyteller


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on May 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 1, 2016


Author

storyteller
storyteller

ovid, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am new to this writing thing. So hang in there. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by storyteller