Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by storyteller

It got quiet in the office after the man claimed to be my father. I get ready to turn around to go back to class but the man grabs my arm. "Please let me explain". He lets go of my arm and takes a seat in one of the chairs. I really should not even talk to him, but I am curious on what he has to say. I go over to take a seat next to him. "okay first let me say this. I thought you were dead". The man eyes widen. I am guessing he has no idea that mother said that. "That's what your mom said about me. should of knew she would of told u that".  I raise my eyebrows. "You don't know my mom, and you are not my dad". I walk out of the office and walk right into Dalton. "Oh sorry, didn't see u there". I knee down to pick up his stuff, as i do, our hands met. I back up. "It's alright, I should of watch out for others. I say as I stand up. Dalton looks at me worried. "Are you alright? you came out of the office fast". I grab my bag off the floor and nod my head. "yeah its just there is a guy in there saying he is my father". Dalton looks confused. He than looks over to see the guy. "Your father? I thought he was dead". Dalton been my friend since first grade. He always been there for me when i needed someone. "That's what I thought. I guess my mother lied to me". I start to walk when Dalton grabs my arm. "come in to the office with me, I haven't been honest with you. I should of told you but I couldn't until the right moment. I will explain to you with your father". I look at him confused. "Okay". I walk into the office and speak to my so called father. "Well let's go somewhere more private". My so called father smiles and starts to walk out. I wait for Dalton to sign out and he follows us. 
The man takes us to his car and we climb in. I look at Dalton. "No not in the car Sarah. We are meeting other people at his house". I sit back and look out the window. "I thought I said somewhere private?" I go to look at Dalton. He was talking to the guy so I decide to let them talk. My life is not perfect but I hang in there. Something like this isn't going to make me want to end my life. I look out the window as we pull in the driveway. The house was huge, It had a 2 car garage. It had a nine feet pool. I hear cheering from the car. I look at the guy. "They are happy to see you, they been waiting forever to meet u".  I look at Dalton. "Are you going to tell me why you are going?. Don't get me wrong I am happy that you are coming but it's kind of strange that you would come". I wait for him to get mad but he doesn't. He puts his hand on my hand. "I will tell you when we get inside and your father told you about whats going on". I nod my head and open the door and step out. I jump when a dog licks my hand. I look down and smile. I knee down and pet the dog. I like dogs. I have a great Dane at home. she is a sweet heart. I stand up and look at everyone. There were like 25 people standing there waiting to meet me. I never had to deal with this. I normally stay out of peoples way. I like having my two friends, Dalton and Samantha. Someone taps my shoulder and i look over to see who it was. Its my so called Father. "Hey sorry to bug you when your daydreaming but we should get inside". I wasn't daydreaming. Was I?. I was just thinking. "Okay let's get inside". We walk forward the door when Dalton grabs my hand and holds it. Okay to get something straight we are not dating. Well not yet. We do have something for each other but we never talk about it. I just let him hold my hand. I do need someone to get ready for what is going to happen in the morning. We decided go go to bed since it was already ten. 


© 2016 storyteller


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on May 6, 2016
Last Updated on May 12, 2016


Author

storyteller
storyteller

ovid, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am new to this writing thing. So hang in there. more..

Writing
chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by storyteller