Keep Your Fingers Crossed Chapter 15

Keep Your Fingers Crossed Chapter 15

A Chapter by Apathy To Empathy

~015.00~          

 

When I was a normal boy, I loved Kimberly.  I did.  I really did.  She was the prettiest thing I ever saw.  The way her soft brown hair draped around her shoulders before she pulled up into a high pony tail always sent this chill down my spine.  Her crystal blue eyes always had a defiant look to them, one that said she was invincible, and every time I peered into them, I felt a nervous lump build up in my throat causing me to swallow so hard.  Her tan complexion was always sun kissed, and taunting.  The way she bit on her lip when nervous really topped everything.  She was always casting clouds across my brain, fogging my clear thinking to the point that I had to look at my feet with rosy cheeks.  She giggled every time.

"What cha rosy-ing about?" she'd ask.

"Nothin'..." I'd say, having to clear my throat.

Then I'd make up some excuse to go somewhere, like to the park, or inside, or whatever.  She'd give a sly look, and smile.

"Sure," she'd say, getting to her feet.  "Come on in...You're always welcome to...boy."

Then she'd whirl around with a smile, throw a swing to her hips, and walk on in.  I'd follow drooling with a grin...



© 2010 Apathy To Empathy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on February 8, 2010
Last Updated on February 8, 2010


Author

Apathy To Empathy
Apathy To Empathy

Carolina Beach, NC



About
I have major writers-block...Ugh. Ask me anyhting. I'll do my best to answer. PS. i am me and there is no one else who can be me unless they truley understand what it is like to be Nothing, Insigni.. more..

Writing