Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Aren Daker

Myrthia Sweetwater was at home feeding her white eagle. The eagle was sitting in its cage with no interest in the food that Myrthia was feeding. Poor bird Myrthia thought. Five years ago she had sent the bird on a secret mission but when the bird returned it was badly hurt and it never recovered. She knew that the mission had been to much for the poor bird but what she feared most was that she had risked the bird's life for nothing. Not that she really ever had any hope but now when she saw that the bird's days were obviously counted she felt more depressed than ever.

Knock, knock. Somebody was knocking on Myrthia's door but she was not suspecting anybody. If somebody wanted to meet her then they could come back later after she had fed her bird. Knock, knock, knock. Annoying, very annoying, just leave me alone while I feed my bird Myrthia thought. Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock... That's it, I'm will really teach that knocker to leave me alone she thought and pulled open the door.

She recognised Mr. Baldman the bartender from the Shady Shadows Inn as the man who was so eagerly knocking on her door.

-And what do you think you're doing Mr. Baldman. Don't you have a bar to keep?

The bartender tried to catch his breath. It seemed like he had been running away too fast for his condition.

-That man, that man is here. I tell you he's here. The one, you know the one who is looking for she who is searching. That man is here. He's right in my bar.



© 2009 Aren Daker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on February 26, 2009


Author

Aren Daker
Aren Daker

Finland



About
On the following line I will completely spoil the chance of telling you who I am. I could try to tell you all about me, but who would understand? Maybe by reading my stories you can catch a glimpse of.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Aren Daker