Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Aren Daker

Hope, Lord Domarco really hated that word. He would crush all hope that was to be found and he would do that tonight. The foolish human who was hoping would soon loose his hope and die with fear.

Six black horses pulled the Lord's wagon with a furious speed towards the village of Garhkor. An army of the Lord's best soldiers were following the wagon. The human with hope would be found even if the whole village would have to be destroyed.

It was an army of terror that entered the main gate of Garhkor. The hoofs hitting the stone streets echoed laud in the night when Domarco steered his wagon from one street to another. He knew exactly in what direction he was going while he could sense the hope that he wanted to destroy. Finally Domarco pulled his wagon into Blackheart Alley. He pushed his massive body out of the wagon and moved towards the Shady Shadows Inn.

Mr. Baldman's mind was filled with fear when he saw the huge silhouette of Lord Domarco entering his bar. He knew that his life had come to an end. Would he try to escape knowing that he would be caught or would he let Domarco question and torture him until he told everything he knew about Myrthia and the stranger. Either way he would end up dead so he raised his arm and grabbed a dagger. Baldman's battle cry echoed in the inn while he attacked Domarco. The bartender knew that he had no chance but if he had to go then at least he would do that with glory.

Domarco's blade pierced the heart of the Bartender and Domarco could feel how the pain in his left horn was vanishing. Just when Domarco was about to shout out his joy of victory he noticed that something was still wrong. There was still a faint pain in his left horn. Somebody was still foolish enough to have hope for daylight. The shout of victory turned to a scream of agony. Domarco kicked the bartender's body laying at his feet knowing that the bartender was probably the only one who could have told him where the other hoping human was hiding.



© 2010 Aren Daker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on September 20, 2010
Last Updated on September 26, 2010


Author

Aren Daker
Aren Daker

Finland



About
On the following line I will completely spoil the chance of telling you who I am. I could try to tell you all about me, but who would understand? Maybe by reading my stories you can catch a glimpse of.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Aren Daker