Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Aren Daker

Morgos Crum was standing at his watchtower. The tower was strategically placed at the outer border of Lord Domarco's land, guarding the only natural pass in and out of this land. The sun was shining on one half of the tower and the other half was covered by the fog of his dark lord. At the bottom of the tower rested a huge army that was useless. Morgos who was the commander had been in his watchtower for years and during those years there had only twice been some action.

The first time had a white falcon flown through that pass. Skilful archers had done their best to take down the bird before it entered the Lord's kingdom. One arrow had wounded the bird enough to make it drop a message scroll that it was carrying. To Morgos' harm, the scroll fell into a small pound and once they had fished up the scroll, most inc had already dissolved. The only word that could be read was the name of the village of Garhkor.

The second time his army got some action was just a few days ago. A man dresses in a long leather coat had come over the pass that the watchtower guarded. Morgos had send his whole army to catch that stranger but they came back with nothing. The stranger had moved fast and once he had entered the dark light of the lord's land he had vanished like a shadow in the darkness.



© 2010 Aren Daker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on September 17, 2010
Last Updated on September 17, 2010


Author

Aren Daker
Aren Daker

Finland



About
On the following line I will completely spoil the chance of telling you who I am. I could try to tell you all about me, but who would understand? Maybe by reading my stories you can catch a glimpse of.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Aren Daker