Surviving Whatever it is

Surviving Whatever it is

A Chapter by clay robey

The days turn into weeks, weeks to months. From beautiful summer days and nights to the bitter cold of autumn. Still no other survivors were been found. Despite traveling and searching. John and his friends constantly foraged throughout nearby stores and the woods to survive.
John miraculously became the leader of their clan. After his friends took notice that he seemed to naturally have knowledge on how to survive. Knowledge on how to hunt and make weapons, tools. He knew which foods where safe and which were unsafe to eat. Though he had no idea of how he knew any of it. He was never really taught on any of these skills, but knew them. Everyone often sat looking at him, reminiscing on how he could know all this information.
But to them none of that truly mattered, what mattered was that he knew. They were surviving and lived fairly comfortable considering the circumstances. Everyone just thought it was strange that he had all of these skills, and never mentioned it before.
The gang often talked and wandered what happened that day of the attack. Sean continuously brought up the topic, of how he believed the Chinese must have attacked them. But they were always left with the question, who attacked and if there were any survivors? The whole time no-one saw or even heard any other survivors around. They often pondered on how they all survived in general, and if this situation is only occurring in the United States. So much was destroyed in such a short amount of time. Only death and destruction left behind, from an unknown source.


© 2016 clay robey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 21, 2016
Last Updated on April 21, 2016


Author

clay robey
clay robey

Pittsburgh , PA



About
I am a new author from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area, and proud of it. I write to express my true emotions and dreams. Just trying to make a name for myself. more..

Writing
What happened What happened

A Chapter by clay robey


The Encounter The Encounter

A Chapter by clay robey