Resued

Resued

A Chapter by clay robey
"

Finally others

"
The guys started feeling their hearts pounding in their chests, as the thing started moving in slowly through the smoke toward them. It still was not visible enough to see what it was. Suddenly they heard gunshots popping off. Right after they heard the sounds, they saw the tracers whizzing by, at the creature outside the doorway. The being began to screech in a very high pitched uproar and vanished back through the smoke.
Moments afterward, the sound of a man’s voice and a radio went off outside the building. Then from the smoke appeared several men with what looked like suits out of a fiction movie, running in with guns pointing. Shouting for everyone to stay down and remain calm.
"Are you ok, are you injured?" The one man shouted out to Bryan and Sean.
They shouted back in fear "yes we’re ok but we don't know where our friends are."
The men grabbed a hold of them, tugging on them and shouted for them to follow them quickly.
Once outside they were loaded up into a black helicopter with jet turbines on each side. Inside they saw John and Sam, already covered up in blankets, smiling over to them. The door closed behind them, and the craft ascended up into the air. Everyone started to veer outside their window ports. Noticing soldiers and armored vehicles that moved through-out the streets, firing off their weapons, the tracer bullets flying down the streets at something. Though neither of them could distinguish what the thing was.
"Wow whatever that thing is, it’s fast and doesn't seem too afraid of the soldiers" Sam said out loud.
Bryan replied, "Whatever it is, and I don’t want it f*****g near me."
John sat there staring at everybody as the craft flew through the air picking up speed.


© 2016 clay robey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on April 21, 2016
Last Updated on April 21, 2016


Author

clay robey
clay robey

Pittsburgh , PA



About
I am a new author from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area, and proud of it. I write to express my true emotions and dreams. Just trying to make a name for myself. more..

Writing
What happened What happened

A Chapter by clay robey