Anya

Anya

A Chapter by Jay S
"

(2)

"

When I woke up Flynn was right there with me, he never left me from then on, never.


My parents were so shocked and upset that I had vanished for 3 weeks then when I finally came back I looked like literal hell. Don't mention the fact that I had 2 scars on my abdomen and leg. It was just common sense that they would be worried, and you know upset too. But they were ecstatic, they were horrifically happy, for like 2 seconds that is.


After that they became a hurricane of screams of hate and disappointment. They were always like this, yelling, they were constantly mad at me. Though I didn’t really care much it still hurt, they pretty much hated me.

My parents were the least of my worries, I still had 10 more players to watch out for.


One week passed like normal, no attacks, no oddities, no messages from K, that was the last normal week of my life.


It was a normal-ish day. No messages from K, no players. I was sitting on my soft memory foam mattress when I heard a sudden crash. I rose up to peer out my window and see Flynn sprinting down the street. His chest heaved in and out, and his pores shot out sweat. Following close behind him was a man, with a big black hoodie. It swung behind him like a cape. In his gruesome calloused hand was a long jagged silver knife. It glinted in the sun and shocked me back to life.


when I finally realized that I needed to help Flynn or he would die, I sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me to Flynn. I grabbed the old rusty sledgehammer from my father’s work bench on the way out. When I got to Flynn The cloaked man was closing in on him. I looked ahead and Flynn was being led into an alleyway, an alleyway with no exit. I sped towards the cloaked man. When I got to them Flynn had been pushed back into a corner, I looked at him and noticed why he looked so afraid. Flynn had no weapon. I swung my sledgehammer at the man. It hit him in the lower back, letting out a sickening crack that radiated throughout the alleyway. He swung around thrusting the knife at me. I, in a split second, dodged the knife. Flynn then took the chance to run and get a weapon. I was left alone with this man.


The man swung at me once again, I dodged, and saw the glinting blade only a grain away from my face and took the reflex of swinging my hammer. This time hitting him in the chest. He fell to the floor with a whoosh. I took the chance to jump onto him, I slammed the sledge hammer onto him once more. The man’s hood fell to the floor, and I could see the menacing grin that spread across his face. The instant I fell distracted, he took that chance to hurl his knife at my face. It sliced into my face, and I felt some blood rush from the wound. The swing would have been fatal if not for the hit to the back I had made earlier.


The blood trickled down my face, the warm caress of the blood felt oddly welcoming, I got an odd sensation, one that called for me to kill everything in my path. It was so tempting, yet my mind pushed it far away from my train of thought.


I slammed the sledgehammer down on his face, his face bent in and his skull cracked, killing him. Blood rushed from his crushed skull. For some reason the sensation overcame me and a slammed it down on him, over, and over again. I felt the blood gush onto my body in sprays of warmth. It gave me such empowerment, a large grin spread across my face. I couldn’t help but laugh, I was smiling and hysterically laughing while slamming the sledge hammer into his face and chest. Obliterating any human-like feature on his body until he just became a heap of warm, bloody flesh.

Flynn arrived right in the middle of my laughing and saw all the blood splattered on me, and the lump of flesh that I was frantically beating with my hammer.


Flynn gasped with shock, then screamed at the sight in front of him.

“Stop! Anya, Please!” Flynn shouted at me, knocking me out of the trance of murder. He ran to me and pulled me off of the heap that used to be a human being.


“Flynn!” Was all I could manage to muster.


We bagged the body, or what was left of it at least, and burned it out by the river outside of town. We then gathered the ashes and threw them down the river, hoping to obliterate all of the evidence.


When we arrived home I took the bloodied t-shirt and skinny-jeans and burned them in my fireplace, as I looked into the fireplace I felt all the Remanence of the odd sensation wither away.


I heard my phone go off, it was K, to alert the players of my new kill. Player 12, Raymond Shi.


That night I kept thinking about that murdering sensation that had overcame me. I thought of the feeling of blood splattering across my face, the warm trickle of blood down my back. The look on the man’s face when he died, the bloody lump he became when I pounded him to bits. It was all so frightening, yet at the time it was so satisfying. I was terribly awful the way my mind was changing. From that sweet  nerd of a person I was, to who I was when killing that man.







© 2016 Jay S


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on December 10, 2016
Last Updated on December 10, 2016
Tags: 2k16, 2k15, 2k17, action, murder, action book, fiction, firstbook, horror, love, new author, novel, thriller, death, insanity


Author

Jay S
Jay S

About
I am I new writer, I have been working on Insanity for over a year, and am working on uploading what I have so far. I am a big fan of anything horror, and I will be glad to review anything you hav.. more..

Writing
prolougue prolougue

A Chapter by Jay S


The game The game

A Chapter by Jay S


The Hunt The Hunt

A Chapter by Jay S





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114