Flynn (3)

Flynn (3)

A Chapter by Jay S

8 weeks had passed, and I had started to call that little run down shack home, and Isa family. They had no cable or internet. No T.V. no media, and no way of knowing what was happening back home. I knew nothing about what had happened at home, and I knew it was time I had to find out, I had to know if Anya was okay.


The morning of January 1st I packed my bags and got ready to tell Isa that I was going home.


I made my way down the creaky old stairs and sat down at the empty bar. Isa came out arms full with plates and set them down in front of me. The smell of the potatoes and eggs wafted through the shack, making my mouth water as I dug in.


A few bites later I looked at Isa and said, “I think I’ve outstayed my welcome here, it's time I got back to wherever the hell I came from,”

“ Well then, I’ll pack you a bag and clear your room,” She said, then she trotted upstairs. You could tell she wanted to get away as soon as possible because she hadn't wanted me to leave.


I sat and took a few minutes to finish up my meal, giving her some time alone and headed upstairs.


When I got there the room was already cleared and a old worn  camping bag was packed to the hilt. It held several week's worth of clean clothes, food, and to my surprise, an armory of weapons.


  Isa saw the look on my face when I discovered the weapons and said, “Oh, don’t think I didn’t know about your killing streaks boy. I don’t know why a sweet boy like you would kill, but I know if someone like you were doing it, it was only necessary,” With that she handed me my bag and showed me to the door.


I looked back and gave her a long embracing hug for all the trouble. Her eyes teared up a little as she turned and went inside.


I had no idea which way I had come from, or where to go. I decided to just walk. I walked around the shack and saw the angle of which I first spotted it, and headed in that direction. Hopefully in the direction of Anya.

I had walked for hours when I finally spotted Yuna. It was a complete lockdown there. There were cops everywhere, all on full alert.


It took hours for me to finally penetrate the heavy security and get into town unnoticed.


I had to find Anya, that was the only thing on my mind. I went into a small bar, housing only 3 drunks and a bartender. I saw our faces on T.V., I asked a drunken girl at the bar if they had found the girl yet. She said that they hadn’t found either one yet, and that they were just about to stop the search and assume they were dead.


“Ok thanks,” I mumbled and headed out.


I decided to get a hotel, because there was no way I could go back to my house without being spotted.


I found a small little hotel at the edge of town and rented out room 13 on the 7th floor under the name Dandy Fahat. It was a pretty spiffy room compared to the place at Isa’s. It had a television and a laptop, which was perfect for me to keep up on the search for Anya. I put all my stuff up and went to sleep.





© 2016 Jay S


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The story is interesting with strong character.My only critique is watch out for stating and restating things for example:
and no way of knowing what was happening back home. I knew nothing about what had happened at home,

Same information twice. Other then that great job !

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Love the concept and story! A job well done :)

Posted 5 Years Ago


The story is interesting with strong character.My only critique is watch out for stating and restating things for example:
and no way of knowing what was happening back home. I knew nothing about what had happened at home,

Same information twice. Other then that great job !

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 16, 2016
Last Updated on December 16, 2016
Tags: horror, book, novel, new author, death, murder, thriller, love


Author

Jay S
Jay S

About
I am I new writer, I have been working on Insanity for over a year, and am working on uploading what I have so far. I am a big fan of anything horror, and I will be glad to review anything you hav.. more..

Writing
prolougue prolougue

A Chapter by Jay S


The game The game

A Chapter by Jay S


The Hunt The Hunt

A Chapter by Jay S