Lillith (1)

Lillith (1)

A Chapter by Jay S

My name is lilith Nekkyo I was Anya’s best friend. This whole thing happened so fast I could barely keep up. It all was so horrid, I wish I had the luxury of forgetting. But I know I will never forget, not even when I am long gone.


The day my life started to spiral, the week after Anya returned from her disappearance. I lived only 3 houses down from Anya, therefore I could hear all of the ruckus they made, which was a lot. Her parents hated her, she was a, “Mistake” in their eyes. Therefore her parents were constantly yelling at her, blaming her for everything that happened around their house. But that day her parents were at a cooking convention. Anya was quite the quiet soul, so when I heard the violent screams coming from the direction of her house I got just a bit alarmed. I ran upstairs to try and see what was going on, I had a perfect view of her house from my bedroom window. All I could catch was a glimpse of was her sprinting away at full speed with a sledgehammer. The screams echoed to me, all throughout my being, it rattled my entire essence. Until the screaming turned to cynical laughter, Anya’s laughter.


Minutes passed where all I could hear was Anya’s cynical laughter, screeches you would hear the antagonist of a horror movie, slams and a cackle then one final scream rang through me. Silence, there was no more sound, utter silence, the kind that made you shudder and gave you the urge to check behind you.


On Monday, Anya came to school like nothing had happened, you could clearly see a long bloodied gash in her face.


When lunch rolled around that day she had a glimmer of hatred in her eyes, something that was never there before, something that just, grew over time.

In class the next day, everything seemed ok, I mean, I guess I was just oblivious to the s**t they were going through at that time. Then, I just saw the things they did as a couple thing, not a K thing.


Class went by, slow, boring, just like usual. When lunch finally rolled around we all herded out side as we did every day.


“Hey Lili, are you doing anything tonight?"


“No, why?” I replied, surprised at her voice. It was the same voice that I had always known, yet I was so startled to hear it, not the menacing voice that still rang in the back of my mind laughing, and screaming.


“I was just wondering if you wanted to come and hang out with me and Flynn at his house.”


“Oh, I can go, for sure!” I said enthusiastically. I wanted to go see what Flynn’s house was like. He had never allowed us to go to his house. He said that it was because he lived alone and that his house was a mess, so I was always curious as to what his house was like.


“Oh, sounds great!” Anya said with that little excited flair that she always has when we made plans.


After that the lunch period seemed to go fast, faster than usual that is.


When the day finally came to an end I got ready and texted Anya, “Hey, I’m ready to head over to Flynn’s place, I need directions.”


She gave me the directions and I got in my new car I had gotten for my 16th birthday and headed for Flynn’s place. I got lost a few times, and I assumed I was still lost, until I saw Flynn's car in the driveway.

When I arrived I was astonished by his house, it was huge.

He had always described it as dank, or run down, but to me this was as good as a mantion. It had three floors and a beautiful red paint job. I didn't know how he could afford this on his minimum wage he got from his job.

“Hey!” Flynn yelled from the doorway.


“Oh, hey!” I was a little startled when he called to me from the doorway, I was just a bit distracted by his house, and how much he lied when he said it was run down, or messy, it was the best place I'd ever seen.

As I entered Flynn’s house I just kept getting more impressed. The walls were decorated with beautiful paintings and decor, the wallpaper looks so elegant, like it cost a million dollars. I saw a flight of stairs leading down to an eerie looking door.


I had only gotten down three steps when I heard Flynn’s voice shout out, "No! We aren't allowed down there, we have to stay upstairs.”

He sounded as if he had dead bodies down there or something. But I didn’t want to find out. Hell I guess that kind of ws in the range of what was down there when I look back.


I slowly made my way back upstairs, away from the horrifically odd doorway, that was, forbidden to us.


Hours passed as we sat and watched anime while talking, it seemed so normal, so serene, so calm, it was the last time we would ever all be together like this.


The last time we would all be together without fear that one of us would kill one another. It's kind of funny looking back on this. This was the only time I ever felt like I had belonged anywhere. Never have I had the connection with anyone as I had with them.


As the night came to an end and I got my stuff and drove home, I heard an alert on the radio, 3 missing persons reports.


© 2016 Jay S


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on December 11, 2016
Last Updated on December 11, 2016


Author

Jay S
Jay S

About
I am I new writer, I have been working on Insanity for over a year, and am working on uploading what I have so far. I am a big fan of anything horror, and I will be glad to review anything you hav.. more..

Writing
prolougue prolougue

A Chapter by Jay S


The game The game

A Chapter by Jay S


The Hunt The Hunt

A Chapter by Jay S