20

20

A Chapter by Declan Gleason

PART 2   . . .














20


Boom! Spencer glanced left out the window of his ship to see his wingman blown to pieces by an Adican ship.

"Spencer look out!"  Jensen shouted through his earpiece to Spencer.

Spencer quickly glanced behind him to see two Adican fighters pulling up behind him. "Crap!" Spencer shouted and he quickly turned his engine to full power and tried to get cover behind an asteroid.  "Jensen where are you!"

The asteroid Spencer was behind was incinerated by the two Adican ships.  Spencer quickly turned his ship to face the Adican's and out of the corner of his eye he could see Jensen's ship speeding towards him.

"I'm coming Spencer don't worry!"  Jensen shouted.

Suddenly near Jensen's location a small Adican Dreadnaught materialized out of stealth.

"Jensen, look out!"  Spencer shouted, but it was too late.  The black ship was still several times larger than Jensen's small ship.  The dreadnaught's turrets turned towards Jensen and fired several blue lasers literally melting Jensen's ship.

"No!" Spencer shouted and fired his twin machineguns at one of the small Adican ships.  He quickly tore holes through the hull and destroyed the ship.

Before Spencer could get too excited though the other Adican fighter fired a powerful laser through his windshield leaving Spencer open to the vacuum of space.  Spencer felt cold as he felt the life leave his body.  Suddenly the world around him froze and he received a message in front of his eyes:  SIMULATION OVER, FAILED.



© 2016 Declan Gleason


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on January 22, 2016
Last Updated on January 22, 2016


Author

Declan Gleason
Declan Gleason

Sandy, UT



About
I always liked writing and have recently gotten into writing actual novels. I am currently in high school but I think I can write as effectively as anyone else. I hope to get feedback on some of my .. more..

Writing