Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Dillon McFarlane

Chapter Two

 

"The airplane is going to land, passengers. Please keep seat belts on constantly. Much thanks to you." 

 

Once again a flight specialist spoke and she was silent.

 

"Yes. We're here!" Alice squealed excitedly.

 

Derek poked Sarah and she woke up immediately. Derek giggled at her.

 

"Ha-ha, very funny!" Sarah said through mockery.

 

Matt and Abby got up off their seats, unclipping their seat belts like others were doing. The flight specialists had their hands behind their backs, grinning at everybody, thanking and being thanked. Sarah rubbed her eyes and Mike slipped her a note quietly.

 

The note read:

 

Throughout osmosis, the stream of water through a semi penetrable layer is from both sides of semi porous film with unequal flow rates.

 

Sarah scowled at Mike and tore up the piece of paper, her face reddening frantically. The assembly got off the plane carefuly, however Matt and Alice were just about the last ones off and they were on the plane stairs. Alice gasped quietly and Matt heard this.

 

"It's alright. What's the matter?"

 

"Matt, I already miss home. I simply have a terrible feeling about this." As Alice cried, a tall, huge man ran past Matt, knocking him into Alice and she slipped over the bar. Alice shouted and Matt snatched her.

 

"Thank you." Alice began to holler again and they strolled off to the landing strip.

 

The point when the coach pulled up for them, Alice boarded first, and afterward came Derek and Mike and Matt, Abby and Sarah. The mentor was a mentor where there were three seats in every column. Abby, Sarah and Alice sat by one another. Behind them, the young men were as one. Matt and Derek were making fun of Mike, whispering remarks to one another, chuckling. Mike was caught up with composing long experimental mathematical statements that nobody could potentially get.

 

"What have you done?" Mike shouted as Derek knocked him, coating the perfect lines of mathematical statements with an enormous dim streak.

 

"Whoops!" Derek said mockingly. Both men slapped a high five and Mike snarled. He gave the two men a glare, got his things and went off. Alice looked over and asked.

 

"What have you done to him? He is getting himself humiliated. Look!"

 

They all took a look at Mike, who was going around seats asking as to whether he could sit in those places yet getting rejected against all odds. He at long last surrendered and sat down in a unoccupies booth. He was sobbing delicately. Alice feigned exacerbation and advised the group to leave him and he'll return in a moment. Alice was not right. After 30 minutes, he had still never returned.

 

"Is he alright?" Derek asked. "I didn't mean for it to go this far!" He apologised a great deal and headed off to welcome him yet as he got up the coach halted all of a sudden and Derek fell over.

 

"God d****t!" Derek thundered in torment as he hit his head on the floor of the coach. The coach driver was coughing and spluttering frantically and did not stop. Everybody was stunned. Kids on the coach were embracing into their folks in dread. The doors of the coach opened and the driver hopped out and his coughing ceased, yet he was retching and hurling. Abby whispered.

"What is going on?"

"I don't have a clue!" Alice said.

Abby, being closest to the window, gazed out and saw the driver at her window, bowed over and retching. Abby inside felt completely repulsive and she was so traumatised that it was not possible to even think straight. He gazed toward her and heaved over the window. This time it was blood. Abby shouted and Derek ran out with a few more men and went out to help him. She turned away at Alice and Sarah. At that point everything stopped. The driver returned onto the mentor after a couple of minutes.

"I very sorry if I shock you, everybody," the driver said shakily. He then sat down and began the coach once more, leaving everybody stunned about the occasions that just occurred. Abby was gasping with her hand over her mouth.

"Cool off, Abby!" Alice ameliorated her. Derek returned onto the mentor and shook the hands of the supportive men. Sarah looked behind her to see Matt however he was gone. He gazed over toward where Mike had sat down and they were talking quickly, Mike snickering and Matt giggling with him. Alice thought to herself.

'Thank god they're friends again!"

Mike waved over Derek and he came and sat down beside Matt. Derek soon got up to speed in the discussion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Dillon McFarlane


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on August 8, 2014
Last Updated on August 8, 2014


Author

Dillon McFarlane
Dillon McFarlane

Doune, Perthshire, United Kingdom



About
I am a 15 year old boy who loves writing stories, especially horror stories but I am going to try and experiment with different genres. I have published 3 novels and would really like some advice from.. more..

Writing
Paga Paga

A Story by Dillon McFarlane