Chapter Nine: A Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter Nine: A Little Piece of Heaven

A Chapter by The old me

Chapter Nine: A Little Piece of Heaven

I feel a force stop me from falling. I just think it’s all in my mind. Or maybe I’m already dead. The force pulls me from the ledge and over the railing. I crash to the cement and smash my head on the ice cold ground. I’m knocked out.

I do finally come to. My head aches. I’m pretty sure I’m dead. I just don’t see fire and brimstone. But I also don’t see heaven’s almighty gates. I yawn and look up to see a face looking back at me. I manage a sentence:

“Who…are…you?”

“I’m Hope.”

I laugh. Where the f**k am I? Really? I’m about to kill myself and I get saved by someone named Hope? Yeah, I’m dead or insane.

I can make up that this person is a girl. The street light just shows her off in full. Black flowing hair with some pink highlights. White skin, almost pale. She is even pretty attractive but out of my league. I don’t even know why I’m thinking that. I was pretty sure I’m dead or this is one of my mind’s creatures.

She speaks:

“Why are you laughing? You were about to kill yourself”

“I’m laughing because I’m either still crazy and you’re not real. Or Hope saved me.” I chuckle.

“Well I’m real. Want to tell me why you are doing this?”

“Long story”

“I have nothing but time.”

She smiles. I feel almost at ease with her.

“Well I have to go home, I feel stupid enough doing what I just was about to do. Thanks for saving me.”

I start to walk away.

“I’ll walk with you and you can tell me.”

“Ok.”

So we walk. And I tell her everything. Every last gory detail. All the good, the bad, and the completely fucked up. We arrive at my house, just as I finish the story of my terrible life.

            I turn the key in the door. I turn back to Hope to say goodbye. She walks towards me. She leans in and kisses me on my lips. My heart skips a beat. Our lips are locked, as she pushes me inside. We are locked together bumping into things as we make our way to my room.

            She takes off my shirt and throws it into my ghost’s normal corner, she isn’t there. She then takes off her shirt, revealing a purple bra. I smile at her. She grins. Next comes her taking off my pants. She unbuckles my belt and slips off my pants. I lean in and unbutton her jeans and slip then off too. Revealing to me purple underwear. Purple has always been my favorite color.

            She then stares me down. She leans in and pushes me onto the bed. She gets on top of me and takes off her bra. I really like what I see. My hands grow excited and want to feel every part of her body. The right escapes to the lower back, and the left lands on her waist. Her hands grab her panties and they take them off her. Next they take over my underwear. Right after that I slip inside of her. She moves up and down on it with a deep and eager passion.

            After a few minutes we finish. She falls off me and lies next to me. She looks at me and speaks.  

“I don’t think you are insane.”

“Why do you say that? You barely know me.”

“Well all I know is I know I can’t like an insane guy and I like you so you can’t be.”

“I wish it was that simple.”

“Well don’t wish it. I’ll just make sure you aren’t at all”

She smiles and kisses me. She turns over to sleep.



© 2011 The old me


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow some sexy chapter! i enjoy it. 100

Posted 12 Years Ago


ewwww..that Hope is hot??!
weird!
anyway...i read chp 10 then this one...
good chapter but i still think its kind of rushing through things!

Posted 12 Years Ago


He seems like a pig now. Having sex with a girl he JUST MET.
Over all, nice chapter. You did very good and I hope this girl
can fix up this man (I forget his name).

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011


Author

The old me
The old me

Los Angeles, CA



About
If you notice some of my work is gone, that is because it is. I trimed down to put only a few on the site. Message me if you want to know anything about me. I'm an open book more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by The old me