chapter three

chapter three

A Chapter by courtney

       "What are you talking about?" Damion Roberts  asked  the male cop. God he hated cops. Always have always will. They had nothing on him execpt he was taking a run like he did every day around the same time up the same roads and he had some blood on him."Who is she Roberts?" The stupid a*s cop wouldn't ease up."Look I told you already I don't know who the hell your talking about I wasn't even near pearson road." The cop was getting pissed and started to raise his hand to strike Damion when a woman cop came into the interigation room.

       Oh boy. She was plan out gorgous slim waist, long red wavy hair, and green eyes that could trap a man to do there bidding. Damion glanced up and down her body. She grabbed the other mans arm before he could hit Damion. "Dickerson i'll take it from here and I want to see you in my office in thirty  minutes for your behavior in here." He laughed out loud. Dickersons face became beat red. "Whats so damn funny? Huh Roberts? Whats got you laughing your a*s off over there?" The asked rushing over to Damion and grabing him up by his shirt. "Well for one your breath is kickin' man and i would apreciate it if ya wouldn't spit in my face either. Second well your name fits you Dick." Damion was ready for the punch and ducked it causing Dick to lose his balance and fall into the wall behind him.

       The f****r was soo damn lucky he was cuffed or Damion would kicked his a*s right now. Dickerson got up to charge at Damion again, but was stop dead in his track when the gorgous red head steped infront of him. She grabed Dickersons' hand  as he was about to lay into him and fliped Dickerson over her head and on to his back knocking all the air out of Dickersons  lungs; luckly Damion had rolled out of the way. Note to self dont f**k with that one. Damion thought to him self. The woman bent down over Dick and whispered something into his ear. "What? You have to be kidding me!" Whatever that gorgous red said to Mr. Dick Head made him jump up and run out of the room. "Sorry about that Mr. Roberts is it? I'm detective Julia Hawthnet and if you don't mind i would like to ask you some questions." The detective said in a sweet almost sedutive voice and a dazzling smile.

       Julia? Julia Hawthnet that wore glasses in middle school and looked akward through highschool with ugly brown hair and green eyes julia? you got to be kidding me if this is julia. Damn Julia filled out in all the right places. He looked toward her chest where she wore a light blue button down shirt. the buttons around her breast were pulling almost enough to be able to see the womans chest. Yea all the right places. if he wasn't already engaged he would be all over her. "Anything you need  Julia. But I already told the other cop I was out for a run and didn't see nothing." She studied him. He could tell she didn't believe his story but what cop ever did? "Alright then why were you bleeding? And where did the other blood on your face come from?" She asked trying to trap him. "I was taking my run some maniac came flying through and hit a dog. They didn't even try to stop. The dog looked hurt  it was bleeding. I felt sorry and stoped  to help it some blood got on me. then trying to pick it up its collar cut my hand open. End of story." Damion saw her eyes get hard  as she scrutinized him. "And you actually want me to believe this? Well tell me Mr. Roberts that you don't know who this is?" She asked him as she threw pictures of the lastest jane doe infront of him. 

       Julia was pissed now. Gone was the sweet woman who just wanted to know what happen. now in her place was a woman who demanded  he tell her. She was done with all the fun and games."Holy s**t" was all he had to say as he looked his fiance dead in the face. His emotions got the better of him. He threw the pictures off the table. "Who f*****g did this to her?"

 



© 2009 courtney


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yeah, I agree with Kayla. One thing though:

"He looked toward her chest where she word a light blue button down shirt."

I think you might mean "wore" instead of "word." There might've been other typos here. If you haven't started making a habit of it, I suggest you start proofreading because it can definitely help you catch any bad wordings or typos.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Awesomeness. I like how the story seems to kinda flow with ease, while not giving away too much at the same time. Keep up the good work, my friend!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 31, 2008
Last Updated on December 16, 2009


Author

courtney
courtney

meridian, MS



About
Hi my names Courtney. As of right now i'm a senor in highschool while taking college algebra. I have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything i do. more..

Writing
!ESCAPE! !ESCAPE!

A Poem by courtney