Chapter eight

Chapter eight

A Chapter by courtney

Julia ran up the stair case and in  to her room on the second floor of her home or really fathers home. nothing around here seemed like it belonged to her. she didnt' even seem like she belonged here. yet for some reason things to julia seemed to be looking up. she had this sense that maybe there was somthing she could have or more to the point someone. she thought back to damion roberts and his all too powerful self. how his smile made her stomache feel funny and it hard to breathe. "oh what am i kidding myself he'll never want me." she said slamming her bed room door. " who wouldn't want you?" an all too famliar voice said. "what do you want anna?" it was her too beautiful nineteen year old sister dianna. anna for short. she had the body everyone wish for. Dianna had every tan skin do to her extensive visits to the taning bed in contrast to her dyed blonde hair and blue eyes she was the woman every man and boy wished for and then with the figure of a barbie doll with nice firm preaky breast, that she never wore a bra for, slim waist and long long legs it was no wonder every guy had erotic dreams about Anna at night. julia sighed catching a glimpse of her self in the mirror. she was nothing compared to her gorgous half sister. she was awkward looking to say the lest. she was 16 after all and still her breast hadn't quite bloomed out she had a little figure yet still she wasn't the 5'11 with long legs as her sister was but a mere 5'4 with ok legs. julia's skin wasnt really tan but wasnt pale either more of a creamy color that went well wit her wild red hair, green eyes and pixy like face. she was more adorable than gorgous or sexy. she was deffinitely not the type of girl guys dreamed about at night or stayed up thinking about. Julia's mind wondered back toward  Damion Roberts mabe she could be the type he would want or mabe she could become the girl he wanted. well unless damion saw her sister first she thought once agian looking toward her sister. "well Anna?" she asked noticeing Dianna was quiet which was very unusaul for anna to be. "well i saw you talking to the knew worker eariler" Anna said making julia's heart drop immediately. please please dont let her be talking about damion please dont let it be damion her sister wants to have julia begged and pray silently to herself. "what worker are you talking about Anna?" julia answered back acting as if she had no earthly idea what her sister was talking about. "the new stable hand worker. he is absolutly gorgous." there it was all hopes for having damion were gone from julia now. her sister wanted him and whatever or whoever her sister wanted she always got until dianna was tired of them. julia wished she could just escape this life. " what about him?" julia answered passing infront of her sister and ploping on the bed. "well i was thinking you could teach me about the disgusting horses so i could possibly get the guys name and him to notice me a bit more. you know how guys like girls who have the same interest as them." Yeah her sister was deffinetly after her new crush and there was nothing julia could do about it. "i'm not gonna help you minipulate some guy into falling in love with you. its just wrong! plus arent you still together with Eric?" she was tring to come up with some reason to keep her sister from going after damion other than she was completely in like with him. Julia rolled over onto her stomach and hugging her pillow to her face. acting exhasted so that dianna could tell she was hiding something. " well Eric is really amazingly hot himself but hes sooo tamed i wont a guy whose rough and wild." dianna said sitting on the bed next to julias left leg. "please help me? i mean you love all that boyish horse back riding and getting dirty stuff.." sighing julia gave up she just wanted to be alone plus even if she didn't help her sister dianna would fine someother way. she always got exactly what she wanted no matter the price or who she hurt in the process. "Fine i'll help you.. now get out of my room." dianna imedaitely jumped up off the bed and left saying "oh thank you jewls! if you want anything just ask i owe you big" you owe me way more than big time julia thought. now what was she supose to do?she had a huge crush on a guy three years older than her that her older drop dead gorgous sister was after. she didn't have a chance in hell.



© 2009 courtney


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 19, 2009
Last Updated on August 24, 2009


Author

courtney
courtney

meridian, MS



About
Hi my names Courtney. As of right now i'm a senor in highschool while taking college algebra. I have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything i do. more..

Writing
!ESCAPE! !ESCAPE!

A Poem by courtney