chapter five

chapter five

A Chapter by courtney

       He saw her. She looked as good as he remeber. Of course there were changes but, s***s always changed. Oh, but he wanted her! Wanted her more now than he did fifteen years ago. He wanted her more than he did any of the other s***s. The hunter watched the woman sit down and order somthing to eat. Oh how it would be so easy to get up and talk to her to make her want him. Yes want him until he cut her open and slit her throat. Like soo many others, but  now wasn't the time. No not yet not the right time not her time yet. Yes he would wait to kill her. She won't even see it coming. No she wouldn't the hunter kept looking at her. She saw him he knew she saw him. There eyes made contact.  She had a blank stare. She didn't remeber him!! She was the love of his life and she didn't know who he was! The anger boiled up inside him. He looked down see the knife next to his fork.  His knuckles turned a sickly white orange color as he held on to it  his grip unrelenting. No he stoped himself. He slowly put down the knife. he would sit and wait. Watch and wait as she flirted. What a pathetic w***e. She liked the human type of a man! She was soo beautiful, yet so completely stupid for it.  Your ignorance will kill you one day my love he thought to himself. He smiled at her as she got up and left the resturant.

 

~*~

 

       Damion had a rough day. The police were tailing him. They didn't even do a good job at it. What a*s wipes. Weren't they supose to at least try to hide thier presence ? All he wanted to do is see his kid damn it. He was robbed of that before. He would rather die before losing another child.  Was that such a horrible thing? After leaving the police station he started driving to every hostipital he could think of none of which would give him the tiniest bit of information. Then on top of that nobody believed him innocent. Ok so there was something to hide, but it was no big deal it would just make him seem more pathetic than he already was. Damions' stomach growled. He hadn't eaten at all and was in need or some serious nurishment. Damion looked around at resturants as he drove past them. Nothing was open. Nothing good or atleast halfway decent anyway. it was nearly midnight when he found a waffle house open. "Finally" he said to himself and got out of his car.

      Damion walked in and sat down at the bar. The stool was alittle wobbly and the place was worn down. In need of a remodel, but as soon as the aromas of smother, covered, and chunk hit his nostrils; he didnt want to be anywhere else. The waitress came up to him. "What'll it be?" Damion grabed the menue. Ruffling through it real fast he made up his mind. "Hmmm... I'll have the breakfast special with a glass of coke thank you." He told the waitress. As she left to fill his order he saw her. Damn why here? Why now? Julia was sitting over there eating and chatting it up with some college goth guy or so it looked like. He stared at her. Damion couldn't help it. Couldn't get over how much she change. How well she filled out. Sitting there staring at her it made him wish for the days back. He wanted to see her riding that white stallion as he worked on her fathers ranch. She was never really ugly just awkward looking as if she didn't quite belong. Lost in thoughts of what was and could have happened he didn't hear the waitress come back toward him. "Umm excuse me hun. Your food." she pointed to a plate now sitting infront of him. "I set  it infront of you about five mins ago. It's getting cold." She said craning her neck in the direction Damion was looking. Probably trying to figure out what Damion was looking at. "Oh I'm sorry, thank you it looks great." He said as he dived into his eggs and bacon.

       Throughout Damions meal he couldn't stop thinking of Julia at age 16 and he at age 19. Yea those were the days, he thought, but those days were over now. He needed to  stop thinking about it. She doesn't even realize he existed anymore. After everything with the murder on the loose she would probably never think of him as anything other than a serial killer. Damion blew out his breath and forced his thoughts to the present. After all there was no use in living in what has already been done. He had things to do places to go. Damion cleaned his plate, droped a twenty down and left.

 

~*~

 

       Julia saw him as Damion left. How long was he in here? She wondered if he could be scoping out his next victim. The case which was dormint in her mind sprang back to life. Was Damion really the killer? If he was could they get enough on him to convict him? Part of her wanted him to be the killer becuase of personal reasons. The other part hoped with every fiber of her being he wasn't. She had known him since she was just sixteen and he was ninteen. Julia started to stray into her memories when she remebered she was supose to be listing to jake. "So what do you think I should do?" Jake asked her. Do about what? Oh crap what was he talking about again? "Oh umm... I think you should do whatever you think is better for you. Anyway I think I should be going its getting late and I  have a big day away." She told him. Wow that was a close one. she thought as she got up from the table and went to pay at the counter.

       Julia turned to leave when she ran straight into Jake O'del. "Oh hey. Umm... I didn't know if you would want it or not, but heres my number. You should give me a ring sometime." Mr. smooth sliped a piece of paper in her right hand as he kissed her on her cheek. Julia blushed. Oh yea he was very good. " I'll see about it. Maybe I'll just do that. You know if i have time." she said moving past him and walking out the door. Julia never looking back. She heard somewhere that if you look back it tells the guy your interested in him. So even though Julia was very interested; she wanted to make the guys squirm so she never looked back. Except with one guy. She looked back one time with one guy and it still made her heart ache even after all these years.

 



© 2009 courtney


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Like Kayla, I thought it was great. A few things I noticed though:

"He grabed on to the knife sitting next to his fork. His nuckles turned a sickly white orange color as he held on to the knife."

"Grabed" should be "grabbed," and there should be a k at the beginning of knuckles. White orange would also be hyphenated (I think) and "on to" in this case would just be one word. Also, you don't really need the "as he held onto the knife" part at the end of the second sentence. It makes the part right here sound a little...weird (for lack of a better word), and the reader should be able to understand that he's holding onto the knife since he grabbed onto it. You might want to try to just combine the two sentences into one also.

"Weren't they supose to at least try to hide thier presents?"

You mean "presence," unless the cops are going to give Damion gifts lol.

"Damion looked around at resturantes as he drove past them."

It should be "restaurant" unless you want him to actually want to use the Spanish word.



Posted 15 Years Ago


Awesome as always. You just need to work on the grammer a tad more.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2009
Last Updated on January 15, 2009


Author

courtney
courtney

meridian, MS



About
Hi my names Courtney. As of right now i'm a senor in highschool while taking college algebra. I have a wonderful boyfriend who supports me in everything i do. more..

Writing
!ESCAPE! !ESCAPE!

A Poem by courtney