PTP - November 7th 2013

PTP - November 7th 2013

A Chapter by dw817



Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country after going
HERE

* * *

This entry is Rated: EVERYONE

Thursday - November 7th 2013

What happened today ?

It's been a pretty quiet and peaceful day. And thoughtful too. I've been thinking about stuff, maybe not getting too much writing or working on and playing with my junk as I had hoped.

I guess one thing I wanted to talk about was dreams. I talked with my doctor yesterday and he had some interesting advice. He believes one reason I have so many nightmares and repeated stuff is cause I write down all the dreams I have the moment I get them.

He challenges me to a test. Can I go a week without recording my new dreams ?

It's difficult cause the one I had last night I can barely remember was absolutely awesome with a neato flying saucer and incredible techno music - but - I think I can do this. And it's only until next Wednesday.

And if you didn't know, a good portion of nightmares I have are me being back in Middle school. Really. I'm not kidding about this. Night after night I am back in school and failing and not understanding the class I am taking.

He has really been giving this some thought and had an excellent suggestion. He said the next time you have this dream where you are in school and failing in class. Stand up ! Point to the teacher. Speak in a loud and clear voice, "I do not belong in here !"

Then, leave your folders, your books, your pencils, your pens, your bookcase, and backpack - leave it =ALL= behind you, and walk out of that class !

Wow. This is something I never considered. I always believed I =HAD= to be in my class and doing my studies. And I remember waking up and even thinking a good half-hour later that I had to get to school, college in many cases. That - might be some of the anti-psychotic meds I'm taking that are causing me to still believe I had to go to my classes even though I'm awake and showering and stuff.

In any case, the next time I dream of school, and it happens quite often, if I can remember - I will do as he suggests. And walk out of the class, and maybe hopefully be done with these repeated dreams of being in school all the time.

* * *

The other thing I was thinking about today was scandal.

It seems any superstar, movie actress or actor, president-to-be, mayor, or someone important sometime somewhere has someone else touting a big red-letter envelope full of scandal on that person.

And here's the scary thing, it may not even be true. It's quite easy to falsify evidence these days. And even just the mention of it. Say, suppose there is some young handsome singer out there that girls swoon and really like and he's a talented fellow besides. Everyone likes him, right ?

Then a jealous guy goes out and says he's gay and using a paint program clips him in uncompromising nudie scenes and posts it all over the Internet using mass posting software.

As you know this has already happened many times before with other superstars and - perhaps it's funny or amusing to you. And that's fine.

But for the actual actress or actor, it can be devastating. Simple words. Simple terrible words or falsified photos or incriminating evidence taken out of context and posted by someone anonymously - and let's face it, how many people you know really post their true names Online ?

Difficult to track down.

So the next time you are jealous of someone and their ability, instead of getting mad and finding ways of getting even with them, find ways of SURPASSING them - in your own unique way.

Understand that NO celebrity is without money. Money is what really drives it all. If you don't have money, you CAN'T be famous, you CAN'T be in the tabloids, and you WON'T be written about in the local newspaper in many cases.

It is with money that many celebrities are made - believe that.

And yet we can all shine just a little can't we ?

We are all given that opportunity. Let it begin with the simplest of things in your life. Kindness, charity, compassion, and patience. Be known in this world for GOOD, not for wealth, or power, or glitz and glamor, but for GOOD.

You do this and I expect quite strongly good things will happen and follow you. For it is what you sow in this world that later you will reap - and that as you know is definitely not my own saying.


Anyways, be good to each other, and I will see you on the morrow with a new writing.




If you could move, cost free, to any place on the planet,

where would you go, and why ?





© 2013 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There's an island in my dreams. It's pleasant. The natural food supplies would keep my alive, and the lagoons and beaches would provide the relaxed surround and bathing necessities.
Sand of the beach shore would create the perfect running training - it's hard to run in sand.
The only trouble is, I was kidnapped in my dream and dumped there, completely alone, to live out my life, but, it was so beautiful.
In another dream, a friend of mine was also dumped there by the kidnappers, but he too, gradually accepted life there.
I'd hate to be alone. But I'd never wish that on him in real life.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

10 Years Ago

I'm not sure what I consider a perfect world. I know I had one and only one dream where my room open.. read more



Reviews

There's an island in my dreams. It's pleasant. The natural food supplies would keep my alive, and the lagoons and beaches would provide the relaxed surround and bathing necessities.
Sand of the beach shore would create the perfect running training - it's hard to run in sand.
The only trouble is, I was kidnapped in my dream and dumped there, completely alone, to live out my life, but, it was so beautiful.
In another dream, a friend of mine was also dumped there by the kidnappers, but he too, gradually accepted life there.
I'd hate to be alone. But I'd never wish that on him in real life.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

10 Years Ago

I'm not sure what I consider a perfect world. I know I had one and only one dream where my room open.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
1 Review
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing