PTP - March 26th 2015

PTP - March 26th 2015

A Chapter by dw817
"

There must surely be some mischievous and naughty little sprite who personally has it out for you. (more)

"

Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL 0 (zero) to reset the page size

   Points To Ponder    
  


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country after going
HERE




March 26th, 2015



* * *

This point is Rated: EVERYONE (click HERE to view all links)


Happy Thursday.


Good evening, Mate ! So have a few bad things happen to you from time to time and you're not really sure why they do ?

That there surely must be some mischievous and naughty little sprite who personally has it out for you. He inhabits your house, hides your keys so you're late for work, spills sugar so you have a sticky floor, unties your shoelaces so you trip over yourself, and leaves the toilet seat up so you'll fall in, right ?

Well - maybe. And then again it could be that you don't remember doing tasks to prevent against these bad things happening and that perhaps, just perhaps, you are a little bit superstitious ?

The fact of the matter is, luck is how you make it. If you THINK you're gonna have a bad day and bad luck will follow, well, chances are before the day is done, you'll likely find some - and have a miserable time of it besides.

But if instead you believe we make our own luck and if you want something good, that it in turn is attracted to you by you wanting it, then by the end of the day something SOMETHING nice just might happen - all because of you having a positive mindset.

My Dad told me something strange years ago but I attest to it's truth today.


If you seek something diligently, whether good or ill, that something is also seeking you.

It makes that much of a difference ! Decide NOW you're gonna have a good day and the days to follow and REALLY believe it, and you will ! The power of positive thinking is not be underestimated.

See you next Thursday !





Are you afraid of things that go bump in the night ?


Did you ever wonder why you're more afraid
of what you can't see than what you can ?





Comments ?

Return back 
HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2015 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing