Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
PTP - November 9th 2013

PTP - November 9th 2013

A Chapter by dw817



   Points To Ponder   
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country after going
HERE




Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size


NOVEMBER 9th, 2013
( Saturday )




* * *

This point is Rated: EVERYONE

Well, as you can see, I've decided to finally put a nice little template in here. Hope it's not too intrusive. Sometimes though I just don't know when a visitor will read THIS post, for instance, for the very first time.


I know some people have a short attention span. I know I do. I was playing that game, Half-Minute hero on my pocket Playstation (PSP), where you have to save the world in 30-seconds. I figured that was right up my alley as that's about the length of my interest.


And yes, I have to confess, I've been playing that game for weeks now. :) Anyways, that's beside the point. The fact is, SOMEONE will come to visit THIS page and maybe no other, and - they can see there are BUTTONS to push on here.


Above and left - to see more stuff I wrote and posted. Above and right to request becoming a friend, and bottom right to go back to my main page.


Now I know you can click on other stuff Writer's Cafe provides, but making something -different- usually does stand out and people like to try out new stuff. I know I do. :)


Anyways, let's get to it.


What happened today ?


Not very much really. Last night I had some very incredible and kinky dreams about a pretty woman now I know I've seen before, she has the same hairstyle and I really like the way how friendly she -uhh- maybe I'm not going to write about those dreams as I kept stirring restlessly in bed. I'm wondering if it's the fact I'm not waking up recording my dreams as I normally do that's giving me good dreams.


You remember the doctor had a test for me, to see if I can go, well, really a month, without recording my dreams to see if my dreams get better and I have less nightmares. I'm just gonna try it for a week tho and when I see him next time tell him I did indeed go a full week without recording.


And - no nightmares as of yet so maybe there is some validity to it ? I know if I could be guaranteed these GOOD dreams like last night, WOW. Man I don't wanna wake up from that again. Hmm !


As for tomorrow, I will be seeing Chris and likely gone all day. I will return Monday with a new Wit & Wisdom, new Barrier chapter if I can remember, and of course - a new Point To Ponder.


Can't think of much more than that. I was going through some of my image archives and found some Thanksgiving cards I had for members in Xanga, the place I was in earlier afore the entire site went belly up from lack of funding. Hmm.


Anyways, I'll definitely be considering getting you Thanksgiving cards, sorta like I did for Halloween. I'll have to do some resizing, image extractions and stuff but I think it'll be worth it. And I'll include the CODE too so you can make these images part of your profile if you want.


That's all from here. Have a great Saturday evening !




Do you get along well with your boyfriend/girlfriend ?
What could you do to improve your relationship with them ?





Return back
HOME


  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2013 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's a girl I'm attracted to by her person. I feel that by leaving work soon by choice, I've almost gotten closer to her. But nothing will happen.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

10 Years Ago

So certain are you that nothing will happen ? Nothing just might - but you should always leave in th.. read more
Cactus Jed

10 Years Ago

Well we are hoping to meet up in a group at some point next month. Just friends!
dw817

10 Years Ago

Well here's hoping the best in any case. ;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2013
Last Updated on November 10, 2013


Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing