( Extract 17) Edaline Simard's Diary of Completly and Utterly Normal?

( Extract 17) Edaline Simard's Diary of Completly and Utterly Normal?

A Chapter by emilythestrange

              About ten seconds later

 

I have thought about things now.

Right, first I'll start with Esme.

 

Esme

 

I found Esme at the bench where we were meant to meet. " GET IN! " I screamed from the car, not even bothering to brake or anything. " Jesus, Eda" Esme said after she'd got in, as I speeded down Church Street. " Drop me off at the warehouse, then go home" she said as I skidded round a corner. " NO WAY, ESME, I AM COMING WITH YOU"  I screamed, braking infront of the warehouse and getting out. Esme just shook her head, knowing that she wouldn't be able to convince me not to. We went round the back. My heart was beating so fast I'm surprised the robots inside couldn't hear it. Then we heard footsteps. Maybe they had. Then Esme turned around, and patted me. On the shoulder. I was like " Holy Jesus, what is happening? " . For no particular reason. Nope. No reason. Anyway, then she said, " Hide behind the dumpster, I'll try and find you later" . At that point I was still in a bit of shock so I just stood there. She pushed me to the dumpster and went and stood at the door. Then it opened and loads of robots came out and then- get this- THEY PLUGGED HER IN. LIKE SHE WAS CHARGING OR SOMETHING. THEN I WAS LIKE" WHAT THE HELL? I LET A ROBOT TOUCH ME? " . I must say, I felt ashamed, and hurt, but most of all, angry. How could she not tell me? Not that she'd tell me anything. Wait a minute... I can hear shouting downstairs, and it's not my parents. It's someone else. I can hear footsteps. Someoen's coming towards my door. They're going to come in any second.

 

  Goodbye, dear diary. 



© 2013 emilythestrange


Author's Note

emilythestrange
This is the last chapter... I have to say I'll miss poor, strange Edaline and her fiascos.

Goodbye, dear Edaline

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on November 15, 2012
Last Updated on March 29, 2013


Author

emilythestrange
emilythestrange

The Place that my Pen may take me, Scotland, United Kingdom



About
Amateur writer, director, live-er, hair brusher, modern-living-girl, and brussel sprout eater, and cleaner. Professional poet, wonder-er, reader, imagin-eer, word user, weirdo, Nerdfighter, Danasaur,.. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by emilythestrange