( Extract 5) Edaline Simard's Diary of Completly and Utterly Normal?

( Extract 5) Edaline Simard's Diary of Completly and Utterly Normal?

A Chapter by emilythestrange

    16th of December, 2012

 

Well, since my incident with The Populars I have recovered and have decided to stay.

Maybe Normolville has something to offer.

 

Later

 

Normolville has NOTHING to offer.

I have explored everywhere.

No-where is even remotley like I expected it to be.

Though I did meet someone.

 She is just a girl who happened to be around when I was sitting on my bench. Which was sorta weird considering it was about midnight. She was sneaking out with some paint cans. I thought that all of Normolville was in bed by 9, 8 some nights. Oh well. Guess I'll have to stop with the late night jaunts around town. I DON'T want to run into that girl again.

 

Later

 

I given up on giving up. Am going out.

 

Later

 

Arrived at my bench, and that girl was still there. ( I know I am going to have to find out her name soon, but for now, I am just happy calling her that girl). She asked me if I wanted some coffee. Actually, I was pretty tired. But myself taught me never to take anything from strangers. I just left, and didn't say anything. Myself also taught me never to talk to strangers.

 

 



© 2013 emilythestrange


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Emily, your really living up to your screename...This is extremely strange!!! LoL But in a very satisfying way....I love the creepiness of this Normolville...And the mention of No-where...Very satisfyingly strange indeed...You could probably turn this into something Tim Burton would love to dive into....Very good stuff...Have you read all three chapters I have up so far?? I have a fourth ready to be put up...But anyways this is excellent wierdness!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 19, 2012
Last Updated on March 28, 2013


Author

emilythestrange
emilythestrange

The Place that my Pen may take me, Scotland, United Kingdom



About
Amateur writer, director, live-er, hair brusher, modern-living-girl, and brussel sprout eater, and cleaner. Professional poet, wonder-er, reader, imagin-eer, word user, weirdo, Nerdfighter, Danasaur,.. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by emilythestrange