( Extract 8) Edaline Simard's Diary of Completly and Utterly Normal?

( Extract 8) Edaline Simard's Diary of Completly and Utterly Normal?

A Chapter by emilythestrange

                        18th of December, 2012

 

OH. MY. DARWIN. I just walked into the living room, and saw something I never wish ever to see again EVER. My mothers natural hair colour. And it was all.... natural and stuff. It was fine, wavy, and blood- red. It was still in the same style and everything, but had a more bale- of- hay texture to it. I must go recover with some Liqurice the national sweet of Normolville.



© 2013 emilythestrange


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh Emily....If you didn't have strange in your screenname all people would have to do is read your writing.....Thatm in the creative community, is obviously not a bad thing AT ALL....You just keep blowing my mind and sending me for a loop everytime I read poor Edaline's diary....Normolville is just blown out of the water by your writing!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I don't understand. Is this the full thing? If so I like your style, but where's the rest? It's quite humorous so far, from the little I have to go by.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 24, 2012
Last Updated on March 28, 2013


Author

emilythestrange
emilythestrange

The Place that my Pen may take me, Scotland, United Kingdom



About
Amateur writer, director, live-er, hair brusher, modern-living-girl, and brussel sprout eater, and cleaner. Professional poet, wonder-er, reader, imagin-eer, word user, weirdo, Nerdfighter, Danasaur,.. more..

Writing
God God

A Story by emilythestrange