ch2

ch2

A Chapter by marna

CH 2 

The next day was like any other day, but Damien was there. He ignored me like yesterday never happened, so I ignored him too. When math was over I took my time leaving. I was just going to get my binder when someone grabbed it and tried to hand it to me. Who else but Damien “thanks” I murmured. He had a blank stare. I pulled my bag over my shoulder and started to walk to my locker. He followed me, I ignored him. When I got to my locker he leaned against the wall halfway down the hall. I double checked what homework I would have. Since I had none, I put my whole bag into my locker. My book I was reading fell out I left it till my bag was in. I bent to grab the book, but he had already came over and grabbed it. He slowly stood up, as did I. as he read the title (vampire kisses: royal blood), I studied him, I saw a little confusion. “you like vampire books” he said it wasn’t a question but I still said “yes” he met my gaze “what do you think of them?” that was a question “I don’t know. Most vampire books make their world look beautiful and romantic” I grabbed
the book and put it in my locker “no world is perfect though. Read any book on humans and there’s always a good conflict. But mythical creatures there’s a conflict sometimes but its usually about keeping the secret of their kind” I told him. When I looked up at him, he seemed more confused. “what about 
you” I said. “what?” he seemed to have traveled to his own world. “vampires, what do you think of them?” he smiled a little. “everything you just said is what I think about them” I closed my locker and started to leave but Damien taped me on the shoulder. I turned to look at him, he looked embarrassed. “do you want to talk or something?” I gave him a hard look. He shifted his weight on both feet. There was a fluttery feeling in my stomach “sure” he didn’t say anything “what’s your favourite color?” I asked after a minute. He looked up at me “crimson” he said. I smiled “same” we kept talking and talking. Then my cell started ringing “one sec.” I said and grabbed my cell. “hello” I said “where are you?” crap. Its my mother. “school” I said “you should have told me that hours ago” I sighed “its only been an hour” then I hung up and turned my cell off. We had moved to the court yard and were sitting on a stone bench. I got up and stretched. “you want a ride?” Damien asked. I looked at him “you drive?” he smiled and nodded. His car was a black… “what is it?” I said. “Mercedes Benz slr” he told me. He got into the driver seat and opened the passenger door for me. I got in. he spared no time for me to put my seat belt on. He drove out of the parking lot and down a street. When I finally did get my seat on I noticed that we were going the wrong way, he knew where I live. “Damien” I said. His grip on the steering wheel tightened. He wouldn’t look at me. He suddenly turned down an empty ally way half way down he stopped. My heart was so loud I barley heard the music he turned up. His head was low, then he did look up. I gasped and pushed myself against the door. It did no good since I had my seat belt on. His eyes were glowing red, like a vampire. His hand stretched up and ripped the seat belt off. Then he grabbed my leg and pulled until I was under him. He put his hand behind my head and pulled back, my heart was even louder now. Then his teeth slowly sunk into my skin, I gasped at the sudden pain. My hands flew up to tangle in his hair. I tried to pull him off. He held me tightly to him. It was getting harder to breath. I started taking in small sharp breaths. Every time I took a breath Damien griped me harder. Then I couldn’t breath and my grip weakened. Slowly my hands let go of his hair, they fell to the seat. Everything was getting fuzzy. Then darkness.

Same as last time I slowly became conscious. He was lying on top of me, again. The only difference was his breathing. It was like he had run a mile. He slowly rose, I slowly opened my eyes. He sat strait up. Our eyes met he looked sad and scared. I slowly sat up, pulling myself from under him. When our eyes met again I saw something, it pulled at my heart, and it pulled me right up to him. He was surprised, I didn’t let him pull away, well I followed him is more like it. I was now lying on top of him. Then I kissed him, when our lips met he gasped and grabbed my waist. My hands tangled in his hair. His hands slid down my back to grab my thigh. I gasped, then when I thought he would pull me away, he pushed me up. My legs wrapped around him. He pushed me again. My arms wrapped around his neck. He then put his hands on my waist and pulled, reluctantly I let go. My hands were on his shoulders. I saw he was still scared, but of what? I suddenly became very weak, I fell onto his chest. “Damien” I said weakly. He stiffened “yes” I took a deep breath “what are you so scared of?” his arms wrapped around me and he stopped breathing. “nothing” he said. I put my hands on his chest and pushed. Ugh why am I so weak? When our eyes met he looked away. “Damien, tell me” he looked at me then “we … I…” he paused and took a deep breath “for vampires its disgusting to be with humans” my heart broke then. I stared to pull away, Damien followed and brought his face right to mine. “I don’t believe in that” he said “ would I be here if I believed in that crap” he kissed me, then pulled back “why didn’t you tell me you were a …” I trailed off. I looked up at him, he smiled, like a real smile, you know showing teeth. I saw his fangs, I brought my hand up to touch them. Right before I did I looked up into his eyes. Instead I put my hand behind his head and pulled him to me. When our lips met I couldn’t breath. Damien’s hands were on my waist. He pulled me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled me closer. Suddenly he pushed me back, he was on top of me again. My hands traveled down his chest until I found the hem of his shirt. I started to pull it up, but he wouldn’t let me break the kiss. Then his shirt was gone, that made my grip tighten. I know it sounds gross, but something started to vibrate. Suddenly everything came back to me. Damien sat up, I unhooked my legs from behind him. He grabbed a cell phone from his pocket “hello” he said, apparently he was barley fazed by what had just happened. I was just lying there gasping. “ya” he paused, a new emotion passed over his face. “o.k.” then he hung up. He sighed and put his head on my chest. “what’s wrong?” I said. “nothing. Its just my sister” he sat up. “she attacked someone in public” he sighed. I sat up and got dizzy, Damien grabbed my wrist to steady me. I noticed something for the first time: my glasses were missing. I froze, where could they be? Damien snapped his fingers in front of my face. I looked up “glasses?” I said. He seemed a little confused then reached up onto the dashboard and gave them to me. I put them on and blinked a few times. It was dark out. Perfect. Then I looked at Damien. “how” I said. He leaned towards me, before our lips met my glasses were gone. At that moment I didn’t care. One of my hands tangled in his hair, I tried to support myself with my other arm. He pulled me up into his lap. “you have to sit in your seat” he said against my lips, slowly kissing down my neck. More dizzy now, he pulled me away and put me in my seat. I just sat there, I felt the car start and drive. I swear I was about to fall asleep when Damien stopped the car. He put his hand on my cheek. “we‘re at your house” he told me. I sighed. He pulled his fingers through my hair. “I‘ll come see you after I deal with my sisters situation” I nodded. I fumbled with the car door. I also stumbled a few times on the walk way to my house. I opened the door and went straight up stairs, I didn’t even change. I fell onto my bed and fell asleep. 

I slowly woke up. At some point I had been put under my blanket. I pulled my knees to my chest and held them there. Something moved at the bottom of my bed. It got up and walked over to the top of my bed. A cool hand brushed the hair away from my face, I slightly opened my eyes. Damien was kneeling beside my bed, he was smiling at me, but I also saw grief and sadness and a little regret. I ignored it. “morning” he said. Slowly I sat up and moved to sit in front of him. He pulled me to him. Another thing I noticed my clothes had been changed. My face turned bright red, it was one of my short black night dresses. It was also low cut. He put his hands on my knees. He started kissing up my chest from the hem of the dress. I didn’t want to wait, I grabbed his head and pulled him up to me. His hands flew up my legs, my grip tightened in his hair. He started pushing the dress up, I gasped. He pushed me onto the bed. Hands searching up and up. My legs wrapped around his waist. He left the dress at my waist, his hands searching for a new target. His hands cupped my breast, I gasped again and my back arched upward. He started to push against me. I grabbed his shirt and tried to pull it off. He did it for me, another shirt ripped to shreds. My hands travelled down his chest to his pants, he ggrowled. He tried to sit up but I following him. I unbuttoned his pants, then they were gone, probably like the shirt, ripped off. Then he grabbed my arms and pulled me away. When I looked at him, he looked like he was about to cry. “Damien” I said “what’s wrong, please tell me” he pulled me into a tight hug. “I’m so sorry” he said. There was a bunch of different colors then. “you will forget everything” I tried to pull away. There was a sharp pain in my head, I dug my nails into his arms. Then it felt like something shattered inside of me. My back arched again and I fell back. 


© 2012 marna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on February 23, 2011
Last Updated on January 2, 2012


Author

marna
marna

Surrey, Canada



About
ummm...im me i guess idk =3 more..

Writing
diary diary

A Story by marna


me or you me or you

A Poem by marna


the new life the new life

A Book by marna