ch8

ch8

A Chapter by marna

He was sitting at his desk looking at a lot of the pictures. I slowly walked towards him. He didn’t turn, I touched his shoulder and slowly very slowly he turned to me. He looked scared, relieved and mad. “I’m sorry” I whispered. He stood and hugged me tightly. “I was worried” he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him “but you could have come look for me” I told him. He smiled “you probably don’t remember how big this place is” I started to think. I had been here once before and I had done the same thing and ran around and had gotten lost and walked for hours before some one found me. “oh” I said. Damien laughed and hugged me again, I hugged him back.  Then his hands were on my stomach, I smiles. Damien kissed me and whispered against my lip “lets go take a shower” I hadn’t notice but I was covered in dirt and my clothes were ripped. We went to his little bathroom and we both got undressed and climbed into the shower. When he turned the water on he held me close. We washed up quickly and most of the time Damien had his hands on my stomach, sometimes the baby would kick. Damien kept worrying that it would hurt me, it did but it wasn’t that bad. We left and he gave me one of his shirts and had gotten me a pair of panties. I sat on his bed and watched him look for the rest of his clothes (he was only wearing boxers). I got bored and fell back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I had my hands over my stomach and I hadn’t noticed how large the small bump had gotten. I lifted myself on my elbows and looked at my stomach, there was a very noticeable bump that was much larger then I remembered. Damien was done dressing and came to sit on the bed next to me. I looked up at him, he put a hand on my stomach and smiled, I smiles back. Then some one knocked on his door and it opened I quickly sat up and pulled the shirt loose around my stomach. It was Damien’s mom.  She was very beautiful. Her brown hair framing her face and form fitting clothes. She looked exactly like she did in my dream and in the memory. She walked straight over to us and looked at us. “its good to see you again” she said looking at me, smiling. “good to see you too” I mumbled. She looked to Damien, her expression changed. she didn’t look happy with him. The baby kicked again and I flinched, cringing at the pain. Damien put a hand on my back and a hand on my lap. Damien’s mom looked at me like she had to tell me something but wouldn’t. slowly I stood and went to the bathroom just to get out of that room. I could then hear his mom fiercely whispering: “you didn’t tell her did you” I’m sure he shook his head because she kept going “you have to tell her, you don’t know how far along she is and it could start at any time. Damien don’t you understand what this could do” I sat down on the bathroom floor. What was going to happen? What could happen any time? I was very scared. The door slowly started to open and Damien walked in. He came and sat next to me, then pulled me into his lap. He touched my stomach. “Kysa, I have to tell you something” he took a deep breath “you know what I cant do this” he stood up but still held me in his arms. He took me out of the bathroom and his mom was still there. He lightly put me on the bed and said to his mother “I cant” she just nodded. “leave” she said. Damien hesitated then left. She sat on the bed next to me. “Kysa, when we get pregnant and we reach 5 months of the pregnancy there is a increase of speed in which the baby grows” I looked at her confused. She put a hand on my stomach. “when you reach 5 months your baby is going to grow faster. It will only last a week but it does hurt. And after that you will be about a week or two till delivery” I nodded. I wasn’t scared anymore, I was terrified. The baby moved and she frowned. “you’re very close” she told me. I fell back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. “don’t worry” she whispered “I know how to help the pain” I looked at her. I thought of the drug they gave women that were in delivery. What was it? Morphine. She must have known I would think about that because she shook her head and said “no, this stuff is much stronger” she got up and left after that. I stayed there just staring at the ceiling and having my hand on my stomach. No one came back into the room for a while. So I got up and got properly dressed. I was still terrified but at least I knew what was going to happen. I walked to the door and opened it. I started walking the way I had last time. When I got to the room I had looked into before the guy 1 was still there but the other guy was gone. He was lifting some weights and didn’t notice me. I slipped into the room and sat on a bench. He just kept lifting weights, after about 10 minutes he put the weights down. When he turned and saw me he was surprised. He grabbed a water bottle and drank from it. “what are you doing here?” he asked. “nothing” I said. He walked over to me and put out his hand. “I’m George and I’m guessing you’re Kysa” I shook his hand and nodded. Kaya came in then, she saw me and glared. I glared back. She walked right up to George and kissed him. I rolled my eyes, she thought I would take him from her. I got up and left, I didn’t feel like being near people anymore. I just kept walking and walking. The hallways looked the same and there was nothing to tell me if I was in a new place or just circling, but I kept walking. I got tired of walking and saw these giant doors. I opened one of the doors to see a giant library. I walked threw the door and started looking threw the books. A lot of the books were about the vampires history. I wasn’t really interested in that though. I kept looking and found what I was looking for. A book on vampire pregnancy. I sat at one of the many tables and opened the book. The page I opened it to had a picture from medieval times. It said that when we reach the 5 month deadline that the baby does grow rapidly, but what could happed was horrible. Many vampires have died from the pain and had killed them selves because it was something they couldn’t handle. There was a picture of a baby covered in blood on the next page, the caption next to it said that the babies mother had killed herself but they saved the baby from dying. I felt the baby move again, my earlier worries had grown. I slumped back into the chair, my stomach showing threw the light fabric. I put my hands on my stomach, it seemed to have already gotten larger. I couldn’t believe that I could die, I felt tears start to fill my eyes. The baby kicked and I gasped and the tears fell from my eyes. This scared me so much and I didn’t know what would happen. I whipped away the tears and left the library. I walked threw the halls and I knew I was lost but I didn’t care. When I was walking some one came around the corner, it was Damien. He saw me and looked relieved. He was next to me in a second and pulled me close to him and just held me there. I hugged him. He kept whispering “I’m so sorry” again and again. I kisses him and told him to stop. I felt really tired then “Damien can we go back to your room?” he nodded and picked me up. I feel asleep in his arms before we went far.

When I woke up Damien was still holding me but I was lying on top of him. I was just lying there, thinking. After a little I got up and I fell to my knees. I was in so much pain, my stomach hurt like some one was repeatedly kicking me in the stomach very hard. I was close to screaming so I bit down hard on my lip. I forgot how hard I could bite and bit right into my lip drawing blood. Damien shot up and was off the bed and across the room in less then a second. He looked at me. I was sitting on the floor holding my stomach and biting my lip till it bled. He knew in a second and ran out of the room in another second. It wasn’t long after that him and his mom were there. She came over and had a hand on my stomach. I had moved to lie on the floor. She looked very worried, I understood why.  She told him to do something, I didn’t know what it was until he picked me up. He put me on the bed and I immediately curled into a tightly ball. His mom took out a needle and brought it down to my arm. The pain from the needle was actually nice compared to the other pain I was in. it felt like forever but the pain started to decrease but I also got very tired at the same time, slowly very slowly I feel into a deep sleep. After that I only remember a little. There was pain and people. I couldn’t see who they were nor could I understand what they were saying. I didn’t know how much time had passed.  I felt like I was in an eternal sleep, but I finally woke. When I woke up I was alone, I looked at my stomach and gasped. What I thought was big had been dwarfed. My stomach had grown 4 times as large. I ran my hand over my stomach amazed at the size of it. Suddenly the smell of blood came into the room and I forgot about my stomach and the baby. It had been so long since I had had blood, it smelt like food after starving for several days. I got off the bed and walked to the door, kind of hard because I hadn’t walked in a week and my stomach. When I finally got to the door I opened it and what I saw was horrible. It almost looked the same, except for the pools of blood and the human bodies everywhere. It was so hard not to go for the blood, but I didn’t. I walked for while finding nothing but blood and bodies. I finally found a part of the house with out blood. It was like it had been cleaned, there was no blood on the walls or the floor and no bodies. I slowly walked across the floor, my foot prints left in blood. I had a feeling I would find some one  eventually. I turned a corner and I had been right, there was some one bent over a human. He slowly stood up and turned and saw me, he hissed violently. I took a step back, he took three steps forward. I suddenly couldn’t breath, some one else came around the corner then. It was the guy that had taken Damien, he saw me and was very surprised. A smile ran across his face, he looked like an evil villain that had an evil plan. He was in front of me in a flash. “my my you have been busy” he said to me. I took a step back, scared. His smile grew, he reached out and put his hands on my stomach. I flinched back and hit a wall, he took a step forward and put his hand on my stomach again. I was terrified, he leaned forward to put his lips to my ear “it’s mine now” the world spun and everything went black.


© 2012 marna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on February 23, 2011
Last Updated on January 2, 2012


Author

marna
marna

Surrey, Canada



About
ummm...im me i guess idk =3 more..

Writing
diary diary

A Story by marna


me or you me or you

A Poem by marna


the new life the new life

A Book by marna