ch6

ch6

A Chapter by marna

When I woke up I checked the time. I jumped out of bed. I was going to be late. Damien sat up “what are you doing” he said. I looked at him “school” I said “oh” he got down “I’m taking you to school” he told me. “ then get up” I got changed. by the time I’d gotten all my stuff together, Damien was in a car waiting. It was a big expensive car, with a driver. I got in and the driver drove. Damien put his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. When we got to school I pushed him off. Before I climbed out he grabbed me. “be safe” he told me. The same thing he would say if he was awake when  I left. I kissed him “I will” I climbed out. People were staring. “Kysa” I turned. Damien had the window down and his head rested on the edge. I knelt in front of the door “yes” I said. He looked at me, just looked.  I sighed “fine” he pulled back, put up the window and jumped out of the car. He grabbed my beg and put an arm around my waist. “so” he said. “what’s your first class?” “I don’t know” I felt him stare at me. I pulled away and went to my locker, he followed close behind.  When I opened my locker Damien came up behind me and wrapped his arms  around my waist. He sighed “tell me why we put you in an all girls school?” I smiled. Because you didn’t want any boys to stare at me”  his grip tightened “right” he sighed again “can you go to a mix school?” I turned to face him. “no” he looked a little sad “I have friends here” he nodded. He brought his head low, “do you…” he trailed off and looked down at my stomach when he did it moved. I put my hands on either side of his face. “yes” he smiled and kissed me. Just then miss. Malian came down the hallway. She looked angry. She walked right over to us. I was smiling, Damien was a little confused. “you better go” I said. He nodded and walked away. Miss. Malian walked past me glaring. The rest of the day went by fast. Mya grabbed  me at my locker. “you’re coming over” she said. I looked at her “what” she sighed “you’re going to help me study, so you’re coming over to my house” I nodded “just give me a second” she nodded. I called Damien “hello” Damien, I’m going to Mya’s house” he sighed “fine, call me when you’re coming home” “Kay, bye” “bye” and I hung up. I closed my locker and before I could blink mya grabbed me and we were running down the hall. We went threw the doors and we ran to a car. It was her moms. We got to her  house. As she said we studied. Then we watched TV. her mom said she was starting to cook dinner. We went to Mya’s room. “ I want to show you something on the computer” “Kay” and I sat on her bed. Slowly I started to nod off until I fell asleep.

 When I woke up I was under blankets, but not in my room. I sat up. Mya came in then. She smiled “I just came to wake you up” “mya come see this” her mother yelled. I jumped out of the bed as we both ran to see what was going on. There was a mansion on fire. The baby kicked me then. I sat down with a gasp. The announcer on the news said; “ this is live footage. We are high above the Nelo family home” I froze “late last night the house  was seen from the city, inflames. So fare the flames have some what died down. The fire fighters are still on the sight…” I spaced out after thy showed the picture of the mansion before the fire.  I just stared and couldn’t believe what had happened. Then Karin’s picture came onto the screen. Then there was an interview with her. She was crying and wouldn’t speak in English. My hands were around my stomach. It moved again. I stood up abruptly. “mya, we’re going there” she looked at me like I was crazy “that was were I was living” she jumped up  and grabbed her mothers car keys “bye mom, I, taking the car” then we were in the car driving, she turned up on the right street then stopped at the news channel epidemic. I got out and ran up past the mall. Suddenly I was grabbed. I spun around and there was a big tall police man holding me. “you cant go up there” he told me. “where’s Karin” I said. He looked at me confused. “the girl who isn’t speaking English” “you cant talk to her” I was fed up now” like hell I cant, I live d there!” I was yelling so loud all the news people stopped talking. Then I saw Karin, she was running to me. She still wasn’t speaking English but I understood her. She told me Damien had been taken by evil vampires. Everything went fuzzy, then I fainted.

When I woke up I was in a hospital. There was a man standing at my door “if you want to see him again, follow me “ I jumped out of the bed and followed him. We got into a  car and we drove. He watched me very carefully. We pulled into garage. We walked threw  the building. down hall ways and around corners. We came to stop in front of a door. He opened it, there was  nothing in it. He pushed me in, closed and locked the door.


© 2012 marna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on February 23, 2011
Last Updated on January 2, 2012


Author

marna
marna

Surrey, Canada



About
ummm...im me i guess idk =3 more..

Writing
diary diary

A Story by marna


me or you me or you

A Poem by marna


the new life the new life

A Book by marna