ch5

ch5

A Chapter by marna

First thing I heard was some one being slapped reputedly and one sentence was being repeated: “we told you” after each hit. I slowly opened my eyes, I was still in the bedroom and still without clothes.  I sat up and looked around the room. I felt different and weird. I grabbed one of my dresses and went in search of the noise. There was a hallway I’d never been down before. I walked down the hall to the last room. Something  flew and hit a wall. I slowly opened the door. That chick was across the room standing in front of a crumbled form on the floor. DAMIEN! I took  two steps forward, the girl spun around, she said “b***h” the she lunged herself at me. I took a step to the side, she missed me by a hair. While she recovered from hitting the wall , I ran to Damien and put a hand on his shoulder “kill me” he whispered “I was the cause of her death” he was crying, I had to cover my mouth to stop myself  from screaming at him. He sat up but didn’t open his eyes. I put my hands on either side of his face, he was shacking. Some one bundled up my hair in they’re hand and threw me across the room. I screamed and hit the wall. I jumped up, that girl was in front of Damien. He looked around her. Our eyes met, he started to get up. The girl put her arm out. “Kaya.. Move .. now” Kaya didn’t move. In a flash Damien was beside me, he held me close. He looked at Kaya “you failed” he said “Kaya, Damien . Stop fighting” a rough voice said, there was a man standing in the shadows near the door. She nodded and said “I wont fight him,”  her eyes shifted to me, burning with anger “I’ll fight her” and  she lunged at me again. I pushed Damien aside and put my hands out. She froze in mid air. It felt like I was holding her there. She was glaring at me. I pulled my hands back. She fell but didn’t hit the floor like she fell. She coiled up into a crouch and lunged at me again. This time she hit me, we hit the wall. Her hands were around my throat. I brought my legs up and kick, she flew across the room and hit the wall. She tried to get up, I glared at her . She crumbled to the floor screaming, one of her arms was twisted back. I took a few step forward, then I was thrown against the wall. I gasped and then I was thrown against another wall. “stop” Damien yelled.  I was picked up again but this time by the throat. My hands went up to try to get the hand to let go. I opened my eyes to look at the person. It was a very larger man. Kaya was gasping on the floor. The hand tightened, my nails dug into his skin, I struggled and struggled. He threw me across the room  at another wall, this time I went threw it. The man was walking over to me again, I tried to get up but it hurt too much. Damien was beside me then, he pulled me up to his chest. My legs were weak and I fell, Damien caught me he pull me up so he was holding me like a child. He started walking forward, then softly he put me on the bed. I opened my eye to look at him, he gave me a small smile, then I passed out.

When I woke up I was being held. There were more then just the two of us in the room. Some one else was there. I could hear a heart beating, but it wasn’t mine. My eyes opened slightly.  A woman standing beside the bed,  a sudden thirst gripped me. My muscles tightened. I was put on the bed, Damien got up and grabbed the woman. I sat up as Damien tried to get her out of the room. Her eyes met mine and she froze. I slid off the bed, Damien turned around. He saw me, something was making him mad and he pushed the girl. In 2 steps he was next to me. He grabbed my arms. A sudden sent hit me, my muscles tightened even more. Then we were standing in a forest. I calmed down a little, I was still thirsty though “I know” he said. “try to calm down a little more. I know you‘re thirsty” his hand came up to cup my cheek. He smiled a little. “you‘ve become like me” I had felt like I knew that. “but you‘re a  Halfling” now I was confused “a vampire with a heart beat” still confused “there are 2 different types of vampires: Halflings and full. Full vamps have no pulse. Halflings do. Also Halflings live much longer than full vamps” I nodded “you‘re not alone in this, I’m a Halfling too” I looked at him in shock. He smiled “ my father turned my mother, she became a Halfling. My mom hasn’t told my sister yet. Anyway, both full and half vamps can have kids so my mom had me and my sister. My sister is a full vamp. Me and my mother and now you are the Halflings in my family” I nodded again. “how do Halflings live longer?” I whispered. He looked a little confused “no one knows really” he sighed “enough of that, aren’t you thirsty” I nodded eagerly, he smiled and started walking and I followed. After about 20 minutes he stopped “head in that direction” he told me and pointed. A gust of wind came from the direction. I was startled by the over powering urge to run, it took only a second then I ran towards the sent. There was a man and a woman walking threw the forest, they were probably hunting. I jumped and landed silently behind the woman, she froze. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back. Her heart beat flew.  Then I bit her, my teeth sinking deep into her skin. My control got cut lose the second I tasted blood. She screamed as loud as she could. The man spun and saw what was happening, he grabbed his gun and pointed it at me. He was shaking, I let go of the woman. I felt Damien watching from a nearby tree. I watched the gun turned to dust in his hands. He gasped and took a step back and tripped. I walked over to him, he was backing up “no, no” he kept repeating. I sat down beside him abruptly, he screamed. Then I bit him, he grabbed me and tried to pull me off, like I tried to do to Damien. He slowly let go of me. I pulled back and looked up at Damien, he jumped down. He pushed the hair out of my face. I crawled to a nearby tree and just  rested against it. Damien walked over to the people. He put his hand on their heads and a bright light appeared then disappeared. He walked over to me “how do u feel?” he asked. I inhaled deeply and sighed “tired” he smiles “that’s normal” I looked at the people “what did you do to them?” I asked. His smile faded “I erased their memories” “you did that to me didn’t you” he nodded “ you’ve done it more than once” he was surprised by my statement “what do you mean?” I  didn’t look at  him “every year since I was four you’ve popped up” he stood up, he was confused. “you would be my friend then by accident or on purpose you bit me” he didn’t say anything. I looked at him “how do you know that” he said. “when your mom helped me remember you she unlocked all the memories” I slowly got up. I didn’t know what else to say so I hugged him. Then I pulled away and looked at him “aren’t you mad at me” he said. My heart twisted “never” and I pulled him down to me, making our lips meet. We got carried away fast, his hand were already looking for my bra clip. I pulled away “not here” I gasped. He smiled and the scenery changed back to that bedroom we’d been in. He pushed me back, I hit a bed. I looked back. It was high. Damien grabbed my waist and pushed me up. We were lying on the bed. He looked down at me. I couldn’t help it. I pulled him down. We were kissing harder, our clothes were gone in seconds. He started kissing down my chest, I gasped. I stopped him and pulled him up to me. For me we were going too slow. I pushed Damien up until I was sitting on him. I gasped with the pleasure that surrounded me. Damien pushed me down, this time was harder then last. The time seemed to stretch on and on. We finally stopped at some point. I curled into a ball and Damien held me. I fell asleep and I seemed to float.

That week I explored the mansion, there were servants . One of them was assigned to me, her name was Karin. We quickly became friends. Damien kept me on the property for a month, then after asking over and over he let me go to school. Of course an all girl private school. Now that I was changed I was taking in knowledge better. The first 3 months at school we fought on whether or not I should walk or get driven to school. I won, I made a friend, her name was mya. She had a boyfriend, his name was carder. Both were Goth just like me. Another month past. I was sitting in math when I fell asleep. Some one was trying to wake me up. I didn’t like it, my eyes opened and it was the teacher. She looked  mad and worried. I sat up, the rest of class I was close to falling asleep. I got detention for the rest of the week and It was only Monday. Next week I was in gym and we were running the track. Suddenly my stomach hurt and I tripped. Everyone ran to me, I sat up. I got several “are u o.k.‘s” . I convinced them I was ok and that I was  just my stomach and it was. After gym I went home. It was quiet, I walked threw most of the house. I couldn’t hear Karin’s heart, she’s human. I went into the kitchen, still no one. I grab my cell and called Damien. After 1 ring he picked up “hello” he said “hey” “Kysa why are you calling me now” I sighed “ I came home ‘cause I felt sick” there was now silence “stay there, I’ll be back as soon as I can, ok?” “okay” I said then we hung up. I grabbed the frozen yogurt out of the freezer. I started eating it when  suddenly I became very thirsty. I stood up and put the yogurt back. I went to our bedroom and sat on the bed. Five minutes later Damien opened the door and  ran over to me. I had my eyes closed and I was breathing deeply. He put a hand on my forehead. I looked up at him “ I’m really, really thirsty” I told him “how?” he said “ we just went yesterday” I sat up “I don’t know” I said “just wait a little if you’re home sick then just wait” I nodded. I jumped off the bed “I’m going to take a bath” I told him. He grabbed my wrist, I turned to him. He looked worried “ its ok” I told him and left him in the room. I sat in the tub, the steam surrounding me. Then my stomach hurt like someone had kicked me. I yelped, I looked at my stomach. My eyes widened. There was an oval brose on my stomach. Some one knocked at the door. “yes” I called “are you ok” it was Damien “ya” he apparently didn’t believe me. He came in. I covered my stomach, he walked over to me. He knelt beside the tub. “what’s wrong” he said. He was really worried. I took my hands away from my stomach. Even though it was already a yellow from the quick healing he saw it. He reached out and touched my stomach. He put pressure were his hand touched. He slowly pushed his hand down my stomach. When some thing stopped his hand he looked up at me. I put my hand there, there was a bump. I looked at Damien, we both started to smile. He kissed my cheek “I’m going to call my mom” he said. “why?” I asked. “she has a doctor degree” I nodded, he left. I got out and got dressed. The thirst I felt was now gone. I sat in a chair in the bedroom. I couldn’t stop touching my stomach. Damien came in, he sat in the bed and fell back. I got up and went to see him, his eyes were closed. I poked his forehead. He sat up and pulled me  to him. “she’ll be here in three days” I nodded. He fell back and brought me too. We fell asleep at some point.


© 2012 marna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on February 23, 2011
Last Updated on January 2, 2012


Author

marna
marna

Surrey, Canada



About
ummm...im me i guess idk =3 more..

Writing
diary diary

A Story by marna


me or you me or you

A Poem by marna


the new life the new life

A Book by marna