ch4

ch4

A Chapter by marna

I slowly  became aware of everything.  I sat up and looked around. It was completely black. I inched to the side of the bed. First I made sure I could find the floor. I saw a bar of light at what was hopefully the door. I got  to the door and slowly opened it.  It was bright, I walked down the hall half blind. The TV was on but no one sat there. I walked further into a kitchen. I walked onto the patio. It was night and there were trees every were. Some one came up behind me, their arms wrapped around my waist. “you sure can sleep” Damien told me. “really” I said. “hoe long” he laughed a little. “almost a full day” I sighed. I turned towards him. His eyes were a little red. I sighed again. “Damien” I grabbed his hand. “you’re thirsty” he pulled away. I followed him and grabbed his hand again. Our eyes met, he pulled me close. His head bent to put his lips on my throat. He stopped and started to pull away. I took a step forward, he was back at my throat. He grabbed my arms and tilted his head. The pain caught me off guard. My legs became weak and I fell to my knees. There was a strange light, it was a purple green. I tried to push away. Without warning Damien let go  and flew back. I fell to the floor gasping, the lights were gone. Damien was in a crouching position. His eyes were glowing red now. I sat back against the cupboards. He stood up and ran out the door. I sat there just waiting, I must have fallen asleep because everything went black.

When I woke up I was in a bed. I opened my eyes and sat up. There was a table beside the bed, with my glasses and a note. I grabbed the note, it read:

Dear Kysa
I am not able to be near you at the 
Moment. I will be back soon
Damien

I put the note down and left the room. The house was empty. I sat in the kitchen. I felt sad and lonely at than moment. I put my head on the table, staring at nothing. Suddenly a door near the TV opened and slammed shut. I stood up and looked around the corner. Damien sat on the couch, his head in his hands. I slowly walked over to him. He hadn’t moved. I put a hand on his shoulder and he still didn’t move. I slowly walked around to stand in front of him. My hands covered his and pulled them away. His eyes were closed. I pushed him back against the couch. “Damien” I said. He didn’t move or open his eyes. My hand cupped his cheek “Damien” I couldn’t tell what was wrong. I became scared and tears started to fill my eyes. He must have heard something because his eyes flew open and he pulled me close. Our eyes met, his hands flew up to wipe the tears away. I pushed his hands away and moved to sit in top of him. My head fell to his chest. He held me “I’m sorry” he told me “what were those lights?”  I asked. His grip tightened, he didn’t answer. I pulled away and put our foreheads together. I just forgot everything and kissed him. He pulled me closer, his hands traveling  up my back. Suddenly we were in the bed again. His hands traveled where they could reach. My shirt was gone with my pants in a matter of seconds, same with his clothes. I push him up and onto his back.  My heart was going so fast now. My hands slid down his chest. My hands kept going down. His eyes rolled back. I went a little farther just to tease him. He sat up abruptly. We started kissing again. That was the last I remembered clearly, the rest was more of a blur.

I didn’t know what woke me up until I felt the pressure. My eyes flew open. Damien was biting me, the shock that had consumed me moments ago was washed away. Then the colors came back and everything felt wrong. I knew by how hard Damien held me that he wanted this and he wasn’t going to stop. The colors got more intense and I count  see  anything else but that. A new  pressure pushed against my shoulder, but only for a fraction of a second.  Damien was ripped off of me. I screamed from the pain. Blood started to fill my lungs and I started coughing up blood. Some one grabbed me by the hair. A pair of dull fangs pierced my skin and some of the blood was gone from my lungs. I was thrown at the wall. I could hear feral growls and snarls. I opened my eyes and saw Damien crouched on the floor some chick walked over and slapped him. “we told you”  that was the last I heard and saw.


© 2011 marna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on February 23, 2011
Last Updated on February 23, 2011


Author

marna
marna

Surrey, Canada



About
ummm...im me i guess idk =3 more..

Writing
diary diary

A Story by marna


me or you me or you

A Poem by marna


the new life the new life

A Book by marna