a thanks

a thanks

A Poem by jacob erin-cilberto

I am so indebted to all on this site for the constant support
and inspiration I get from reading all of you...as it propels my pen invariably.
Thank you, All...
j.

© 2021 jacob erin-cilberto


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can't thank you enough for the support and encouragement you have shown me since joining this wonderful community. Thank you for your inspiration.
Laura.

Posted 3 Years Ago


You are the light of love, inspiration and joy on this Café, my dear friend Jacob. Wishing you a wonderful 2021 and countless more such enchanting years of poetry, keeping us all together in spirit.....❤

Posted 3 Years Ago


oh my gosh.. what would we have done without you.. you are the least snobbish of all the intellectuals I know.. I am never disappointed when I manage to come around.. thought provoking.. fun poking.. inspirational and even educational.. it is I who am enriched and grateful.. you never cease to make me think..

Posted 3 Years Ago


You're certainly welcome, j. You and your prolific pen perform the same service for the rest of us.

Posted 3 Years Ago


Creative people seem to feed on the creativity of one another. Thank you for sharing your considerable talents with all of us. Bless, F.

Posted 3 Years Ago


"I am so indebted to all on this site for the constant support
and inspiration I get from reading all of you...as it propels my pen invariably.
Thank you, All..."

Posted 3 Years Ago


Sir Jacob. I don't have words to express my valued opinion and appreciation for you being a great poet and writer and above all an inspiration of the highest caliber. Just be you and keep leading the way.

Posted 3 Years Ago


You are a much loved member of our poetic family here Jacob :)

Posted 3 Years Ago


Aw, you know you inspire all of us with your words. It should be us thanking you dear friend for your truly valued presence here. Love reading you.

Chris

Posted 3 Years Ago


Well finally,we can all review Jacob as well as his words.
You inspire more than you know and take our thoughts in directions where we never thought to tread. Five stars... Recommended.
Ps... Oops, sorry Jacob, I thought I was on Amazon leaving a review 😊

Posted 3 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2021
Last Updated on January 4, 2021

Author

jacob erin-cilberto
jacob erin-cilberto

Carbondale, IL



About
Originally from Bronx, NY, I live in Carbondale, Illinois...teach English at a community college and have been writing and publishing poetry since 1970. I am here to read for inspiration from other po.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..