Welcome to The Magix Music College.

Welcome to The Magix Music College.

A Chapter by Saaim

      The morning I woke up was the best day in my life. It was college time and finally after all the college applications and expensive books and furniture I was going away to college, but to be more specific...a college for wizard, vampires, werewolves and fairies. It's a very hard school to get to since they accept all types of "mythical" creatures. And me out of more than a million got hand picked to be able to enter this prestige school as a wizard.

   

      The bright sun was shinning on my exposed tan skin when I got out of my car it looked like I was glowing. I was sweating since it was extremely humid that day, but I was finally in college. I made it and nothing, not even a little sweat was going to bring me down.

     Yesterday afternoon I came here and brought all furniture and school supplies to my new room, even my clothes, so I was able to walk past people who were soaking in sweat as they lifted their heavy chairs and tables. It was quite funny actually, until I got up to my room and saw a girl sitting on my bed reading a Cosmo magazine. She was as pale as snow, maybe even paler than that. There was not a single dark spot or blemish on her. She looks absolutely perfect with her short red hair that went to her shoulders and the dark makeup that made her hazel eyes stand out. She was average size and very thin that you wondered if she's ever eaten actual meat. She looked at me and the second her hazel eyes connected with my brown eyes she jumped off the bed and ran towards me and the next thing you know I'm on the floor.

     "Who are you and what are you doing here?" She said in a threatening voice.

     "My name is Katie, I'm a wizard and I'm assigned to this dorm," I said speaking as fast as my mouth could take me. My life was basically at stake and it was the first day.

     She looks at me up and down as if she was the police. When I know for a fake I was not dead and I did not commit a grime what so ever, but after a moment of silence she got up, fixed herself and then sat back down on my bed like nothing happened. So when I felt safe enough I stood up and sat on her bed.

     It was quiet again and that moment of silence had come, but what was I suppose to do? apologize? She was the one who tackled me!

     But, when we finally made eye contact she slouched a little and then said, "Look I'm sorry I thought you were a human."

     I stared at her then at myself am I human?

     "Um...I am human."

     She looked at me and laughed, "You're a wizard not a human."

     It took me awhile to proccess what had happened and who she was to realize she was a vampire, but when I did we actually had a non-death conversational experience.

     "My name is Clare, incase I forgot to mention that."

     "You kinda did, but I wouldn't expect you to rememeber you were tackling me for gods sake," I giggled trying to forget about the tramatizing moment.

     Clare was caring and funny and although she was a vampire and I saw her drinking blood from one of the bags you see at the blood banks it didn't seem to bother me. She was now my first friend in college and I wasn't going to let some blood drinking get in the way of that; and after a few minutes we decided strool down the hall and get some lunch.

     "I'm really glad we became friends, Katie," she gave me a thoughtful smile.

      Then we walked into the cafeterica we saw him...Mr. Handsome, or at least thats what Clare likes to call him, but I prefer "Abnoxious brat"



© 2015 Saaim


Author's Note

Saaim
I'm sorry that this chapter is so short. It's all that came to my mind, but please don't stop reading there's more to come.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 20, 2014
Last Updated on March 15, 2015


Author

Saaim
Saaim

Williamsville, NY



About
Hi I've been writing for about three year. I know not very long but still I think I'm getting better and better. I've been reading lots of books that give me ideas and make me want to be someone. I lo.. more..

Writing
Orientation Orientation

A Chapter by Saaim