First Touch

First Touch

A Chapter by Saaim
"

It's the next day and Katie can't stop thinking about Brad. Does she like him? Does he like her? Is Brad tormenting with Katie? You'll have to see in the next chapter.

"

      The next day I woke up with my hair in a original messy bun and my head was aching like crazy. I've never been hung over, but this felt sure was one of those hung over feelings. Maybe it was because of yesterday and that kiss Brad and I both shared; until Clare interrupted and made us leave.

      Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I covered my ears and made a face that could make you pee in your pants from laughter.

      "Clare! Get the f*****g door!"

      She looked at me with circles in her eyes and her glare couldn't intimidate me whatsoever so she decided to get up from her lazy a*s and walk like a zombie to the door. That girl always walks like a zombie when she is tired or bummed out.

     We looked horrible since we woke up from a long night so first Clare looked out the pep hole and saw him and his friends standing awkwardly.

     She looked at me and a huge grin came to her face. "Katie! Get the f**k up and get dressed!"

     "Why should I?" I asked rolling onto my stomach.

     I can never obey her can I, because the next thing I knew she pulled me by my average length tan legs and dragged me out of bed giving me no warning whatsoever her nails were sharp as a needle which woke me up and so did the little mishap when I fell on my face. Thanks a lot Clare.

     "Your boyfriend is here!"

     The room suddenly got silent and my crusty eyes shot open revealing my tired red eyes.

     "Clare don't screw with me!"

     "I'm not!" she said yelling at me in a whispering voice; then she took my hand and dragged me to the pep hole and I saw him!

     He was standing there with his group of friends who awkwardly stood behind him. I don't see why his friends had to come. Is he nervous around me? Does he need some guys to give him courage?

     I blush again and look at her. "Oh...My...God!"

     Clare looks at me and just shakes her with a smile on her face. "Just get ready and I'll stall."

     Getting ready was like an Olympic sport for me, at least, today. I couldn't disappoint any of the guys including Brad. Yes, he was obnoxious and an idiot at time, but that kiss, it was amazing!

     It took me awhile to get ready get my makeup and outfit all right and in the end I was wearing a strapless pearl white dress with a light brown colors on the bottom of the dress and some cute pearl flats and I was wearing the necklace with my name on it.

     I looked in the mirror one more time and make sure I didn't look like a reck and then stepped out of the bathroom.

     There right in front of me was Brad and gang standing right behind them and Clare who was now exhausted after having to stall them for so long.

     "Uh hi..." I said nervously.

     No one said anything, instead, they just looked at me speechless and then Clare, as usual, couldn't take the silence anymore and decided to use her social skills she had developed over the years of living to break this never ending silence.

     "So Brad, you said you wanted to take Clare on a date?"

     He looked at me with a straight face as usual. "Well...I wouldn't call it a date. I just wanted to show her around campus since only used the internet to browse this campus."

     Clare looked at me dumbfounded and then smiles again and said, "Ok well then I'll let you have your way with her, but keep you hands where your eyes are."

     She wasn't joking this time; she seemed pretty serious when she told him to basically keep his hands to himself.

     "Oh, come on, are you still upset about that?" he asked sighing like it was nothing.

     "Yes!"

     What are they talking about? Is there something that Brad is hiding that I should know about?

     "Uh, Clare, maybe we should save this for another day?

 

     When Brad and I were out in the sunlight I noticed that the campus was even more beautiful in person. It was like the campus you see in the animated series called Winx Club; only even better.

      He looked down with me and with a smile he asked, "So what do you think?"

     Without looking at him and still examining the whole campus I replied, "It's more amazing than what I saw on my computer."

     It truly was. The grass was a bright green the side walks looked not a day old, there were trees that you could go under on a hot sunny day like today, In the middle of the whole campus was one of those fancy water fountains you see in Europe. What made it more amazing is that they kept it so well tamed and didn't let it just get more unappealing as the days went by like other campuses I had examined.

     Even though I was staring straight I could still see him from the corner of my eye and he was sure staring at me that it was impossible for me not to notice.

     "Come on lets go," he grabbed me by the waist and started to walk, but, like usual, I ended up stopping and refusing to walk any further with him.

     "What are you doing?" I asked in a feisty attitude still letting him have his hands around my waist.

     He looked down at me and smirked squeezing my waist like it was nothing for me.  "Well...I'm showing everyone you're mine."

     Why did he have to say that so sweetly and in that deep, sexy voice too. He doesn't even know me and yet he's already getting this far?

     "Look, um...we can't do this."

     He looked at me and it was like he was trying to hold something in with that smile he made for me. Then...he laughed.

     He's laughing at me! So rude!

     "Maybe we should go back to my place," he said softly and quiet squeezing onto my waist harder.

     What!

     "I'm flattered, but I'm not interested," I said mimicking his unreadable face.

     "Your loss," he let go of my waist we both started walking.

     I confessed I liked when he was holding my waist. I liked the smile and his soft voice when he spoke to me. Now I'm starting to regret what I just told him.

     Without warning his big, rough arms went around my waist and let his arm attached to my face without warning.

     "Hey, didn't I tell you to stop?"

     "Well, your thoughts didn't want me to stop. Why do you lie to me Kate?

 

 



© 2015 Saaim


Author's Note

Saaim
Thanks to all the people who read my chapters daily. It really means a lot to me even though there isn't a lot of views so far. Don't forget to leave a comment at the bottom. Thanks ^.^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on April 8, 2015
Last Updated on April 10, 2015


Author

Saaim
Saaim

Williamsville, NY



About
Hi I've been writing for about three year. I know not very long but still I think I'm getting better and better. I've been reading lots of books that give me ideas and make me want to be someone. I lo.. more..

Writing
Orientation Orientation

A Chapter by Saaim