The New Case

The New Case

A Chapter by Saaim
"

Katie is being introduced to the secret hideout they have and while training she gets words from Clare that another kid has gone missing and this time they have a lead. Stay tuned!

"

     All four of us rush downstairs. There were no words spoken, just the thumping of foot steps passing through the hallway. What could this job be?

     Dylan smiled and Clare and kissed her as we started walking. It kind of grossed me out, but I really shouldn't be talking.

     "So babe what's happened this time," Dylan asked nonchalantly.

     Without looking at Dylan she spoke without any change in the tone of her voice. "This time a guy is missing."

     Everyone got silent so I guess that must be bad

     "Is that unusual?" I asked Brad in a whispering voice.

     He looked down at me and smiled a little no trying to worry me so much. Yes, because they usual take girls, but now they are taking guys.

     Oh.

    

     After 30 minutes of walking we stopped in front of a mirror. Brad lifted his hands conjuring a spell that opened the classical mirror with a gold frame surrounding it and we all stepped inside. Then it closed behind us making a terrifyingly loud sound that made me jump out of my tan skin.

     Drake dropped the dumbbells and walked over to me. "Welcome Katie," he kiss my delicate small hands then looked up at Brad.

     He was furious, but he didn't flip out. His nostrils inhaled the air heavily then exhaled it through his mouth. "Are you going to keep us standing here or will you tell us the full details?" he asked snapping his voice at everyone

     Josh stood up and stood like a cadet. He was still and broad. You wouldn't be able to knock down such a well build buff guy and that smile he had showed earlier was gone it was straight.

     "As Clare might have told you...a male student has gone missing and this is quite unusual since this person has been taking female students," his words were concerning and I couldn't help but feel concerned for him.

     "Well, do you have any leads?" I asked stepping up leaving Brad behind me.

     "Yes, we do."

     I can't believe I spoke up!

     "Then lets start with that," Brad said in his deep voice grabbing me back and holding me by my hips.

     "Ok boss," Timmy said humoring himself.

     Everyone got back to working on their strength and endurance training. Clare was on the treadmill. Josh and Sam lifted weights that were twice their size. Sam was practicing his agility with Timmy in the ring. Dylan was just working on his abs and biceps; I'm guessing it's to impress Clare. It sure did impress me a little.

     "Now my little cupcake we will start you off on something easy," he said gazing into my pupils and feeling my cheek softly with his pointer finger.

     I rejected him in a sarcastic manner and I'm so glad he could catch on.

     "Lets start you over at doing curl ups and avoiding obstacles," the hands I'm been longing to feel on my body again held my hand guiding me to the mats.

     Are you kidding me?

     This mat looks like it was made for three year olds. It was worn out and dusty. There was no way I would sit on that piece of rubber filled with some sort of padding.

     "I am not sitting on that," I said crossing my arms around my busty chest.

     "Oh come on baby just for me," he stood behind me and put both of his hands on my hips pulling me close that if I just moved we'd instantly be grinding. "I'll make sure to rock your world later," his silky lips whispered in my ear making my defenseless body fuse into his chest.

     Why must he know my weakness. I hate you!

     "Fine..." mumbling under my breath.

     "Great!" he said releasing me from his clutches.

     He tricked me.

     "No I didn't my love. I will do that to you later."

     Ugh I hate when he does that!

     Before I sat down I decided to neaten up the deformed mat by casting a spell. "Turn back the clock," I said moving my pointer finger around.

     The mat looked brand new you couldn't even tell that it looked like a piece of s**t it was before I used a spell.

     My bottom made contact with the mat and I adjusted myself in a curl up position and waiting for Brad to give me the right a way.

     He peaked his head in front of my bent legs and felt them gently. "Now relax and do as many as you can," he said softly murmuring to me.

     It was adorable, but also made me super nervous. What if I do bad...will he be disappointed?

     I did my first curl up and it felt surprisingly easy. He smiled at me! Then I went for my second. Third. Fourth. I finally made it to twenty and I was struggling to hit twenty-one.

     "That's enough," he pushed me down roughly on the mat and I didn't refuse to get up. I was temporarily paralyzed where my future abs would be.

     After a few minutes of heavy breathing and my stomach churning making me want to vomit; I got up and rested my chest against my legs that were still arched up on the mat.

     Suddenly I was jerked up onto my feet and hugged aggressively. "Oh Katie, Katie you're all right."

     "Uh...Clare...I'm not dead," she let go of me and there were tears in her eyes.

     Dylan swiped her off her feet and went over to the weight area allowing her to sit and catch a breath.

     "What's wrong?"

     Everyone was surrounding me and then I saw Brad walking in the circle breaking its infinity chain. He clapped slowly and hard making a bang each and every time.

     BANG! BANG! BANG!

     "Bravo my love," his plain face vanished and a sexy smirk appeared. Oh I have longed to see that smirk since that moment we shared in his quiet dorm.

     As he got closer one of his hand reached out and grasped my neck softly. With his other he planted it on my waist pulling me close and kissed me like crazy.

     My eyes were sealed closed, but I could still feel the many eyes of friends surrounding us, looking at us, staring at us.

     "Woah! Guys calm down," Dylan said intervening. "Save that for the bedroom or anywhere that your alone."

     I smiled at Dylan he was the humor guys so it couldn't be helped.

     Suddenly Clare bursted in between us and looked up at Brad nervously. "I just got word that Jason Malco has gone missing. His teacher said he randomly strutted out of the classroom without saying a word and never came back."

     Oh my gosh!

     "Is there anything we can do?" I asked lowering my eyebrows at Brad.

     He looked at Clare and got his serious face on. "Timmy, Katie, you and I will go and the rest will stay back incase we need reinforcements," he glanced at me and turn to Clare. "It will be your responsibility to watch over Katie."

     "Alright," Clare said holding me close. "Another thing you should know is that a classmate of Jason saw him walk into a mirror. It was the last one in the fifth wing hallway."

     "Got it!" 



© 2015 Saaim


Author's Note

Saaim
Hope you like this Chapter a lot! If there is anything you would like me correct just tell me!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on April 18, 2015
Last Updated on April 21, 2015


Author

Saaim
Saaim

Williamsville, NY



About
Hi I've been writing for about three year. I know not very long but still I think I'm getting better and better. I've been reading lots of books that give me ideas and make me want to be someone. I lo.. more..

Writing
Orientation Orientation

A Chapter by Saaim